|T W E N T Y|

As you're getting dressed you think about what Jungkook said to you. You know he doesn't play around with his words when he's serious. He may make a sarcastic comment but that's only when he's in the mood.

You slide on your shoes and walks out of your room. On your way down stairs you see Jiwoo and Jseph chating, more like arguing.

Jiwoo looks to Jseph then you and she shoves him to you. You cross your arms and point to him while asking Jiwoo, "Did he do something wrong?" He rolls his eyes.

"What makes you think that?" He say. You look at him. "Okay fine, but no I did not do anything wrong. We got a letter from Jungkook." He says reaching into his coat pocket for the back envelope with red wax.

"What does it say?" You ask as he hands it to you. "I'm not sure, that's why I'm giving it to you to read. Its probably for you, you know because he have a thing for you." You look at him while opening the letter.

"Don't think we don't know. We all saw you both at the Event." You don't bother defending yourself. It would have gotten out sooner or later.

You revert your eyes back from him to the letter from Jungkook.

     I can't see you for awhile. During this time think about what I said and take it in consideration.

    You may not think it will make a difference but it will to me. We will talk more when I get an answer from you.

   I won't allaberte why I can't see you for the time being. Once you get you answer, wait for my return and tell me then.

   Don't think I'm not watching you every second now, Y/n.

You fold it up and Jiwoo looks to you. "What did it say?" She asked. "Nothing important of now. I have to be somewhere now." You say and they both nod.

You don't want to tell them quite yet till you find the reason on why he wants this. You need to figure out why before you ask them.

Being honest, you like being in your own gang. You not sure what would happen of you joined with Jungkook. If anything you think it would just put you with double the enemy's.

Yet again you have to decide what is best for your gang. You believe you're in a very good spot as it is. Jungkook will just have to deal with getting no for an answer.

If he doesn't like it then he can forget he even asked. Men don't control your mind and decisions. They may want to but you could not care what they want unless you care for that man.

It's not like you even need a man right now anyways.

Right?

Thinking that made you wonder what you are to Jungkook. You can tell there is something between you both obviously, but does he want more?

Will you give him more?

○○○

"How are so strong?" BM says out of breath. You shrug your shoulders for an answer. "Theres a difference between strong and fast." You shakes his head. "Nah, your just super human." He complained.

You walk over to your water and take a sip. "That's enough for today I guess. You can leave if you'd like." You say to him. "Want to go on a walk with me?" He asked you. "Just to wind down." he adds.

You sigh and smile. "Why not." You both freshen up before you leave for the walk.

You meet outside and go for the walk with him. "Its quite nice out." He says. You nod. "Very." You cross a busy street and go to the bridge.