|T H I R T Y T W O| [M]

You guys know what time it is.

Hammer time.

❗❗

No 18+ because I'm not even 18 (:

Kinda mature?

°🥀🧸🥀°

That all to familiar room door opened and y/n was going to completely recreate every moment in this room.

"You know, we never finished that game of pool." She hinted and Jungkook let go a little laugh. He was behind the girl, inching her coat off to see her beautiful pale skin.

"I can undress myself." She turned to him once he succeeded at getting her coat off. "Yeah well, I do it so much better." That smile was a drug.

Love is a drug that she quite, but was pulled back by him.

"How about, instead of pool, we give everyone what they want and get you on a pole." Y/n bit her lip. "Is that so?" He hummed. "You want me on a pole, in front of everyone in this club?" Jungkook put his hands on her hips and squeezed.

He looked her in the eyes, that eye contact in his black eyes will forever be her weakness against him. "Imagine how good it would feel to have all those men want what you're loyal to." He nibbled on her earlobe, causing a little smirk on her lips.

If he wants her on a pole in her satin red dress he will get just that. "Show me the way, Mr.Jeon." she loved that nickname.

She knew he hated it. "You want it?" He asked. "I want it, let's play a game." Jungkook ran his hand through his hair.

"Name the game, babycakes." She smirked. "If I get $750 on stage, you will strip for me." Jungkook secretly loved that.

Nevertheless, he was not about to let y/n get ahold of that information till the time came.

"You got it, mama."

Fuck the names.

"Let's get you on that stage."

Jungkook played with a strand of her hair and kissed her neck. "I'll lead the way." He grabbed her waist and headed out of the back room.

The hall leading the the dancers studio was dimmed red and filled with music.

Y/n absolutely loved this feeling.

Jungkook knocked on the room door and a girl opened it. "Oh my God, look girls. Its y/n!" They emedently pulled her in. "Hey, Jeon Jungkookie." She chewed her gum and Jungkook smirked at his girl.

"She's up next."

They seemed so shocked but expected this. "Yes, Sir!" She saluted him like she was in a role play. "Be a good girl for me, sweetcake." He winked and shut the door and went on his way.

Jungkook actually made his way to the main room of the club and took his seat on the velvet blue seats.

People obviously noticed who he was and were confused on why he was in the audience for once.