| T W E N T Y N I N E |

The view count really dipped
My bad . . .

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Hyuna and y/n exchanged smiles while the women's step son looked at his watch. Y/n played with the hem of her shirt in the not as awkward silence.

A little sigh from Hyuna could be heard. Y/n looked at Jungkook and he placed his hand on her lower back, as he leaned to her ear and whispered, "Why don't you get to know my mother, I will be back." She only glanced and nodded.

Jungkook left for whatever reason.

"Y/n, tell me. How did you get to be in the position you are in now?" Hyuna asked that almost emedently after Jungkook couldn't be seen. "Pure luck I guess." She put a smile on. "Luck? Who would find it lucky to be with him? He is not very suitable for a relationship." She chuckled.

Y/n didn't bother her words. Obviously the girl had some knowledge of why his mother, well step mother would say that. "Maybe you underestimate his feelings just a little bit." She pinched her fingers close together.

Hyuna smiled. "Maybe I do. But you must be quiet the girl for him to want in his grasp." Y/n only sighs at the now quietness atmosphere.

The slight wind breezes past the two of them. All the sudden a giggle could be heard. "Oh! That must be Hyunjin!" Hyuna sounded very happy.

"Who is Hyunjin?" She asked Hyuna. "He is my son, from my previous marriage." In that moment Jungkook walks in with a boy who looks to be around five or six years of age.

The boy smiles and says, "Eomma! I missed you, Jungkook hyung came to get me from classes." Y/n knew Jungkook had a brother, but she thought he would have been older.

Hyunjin made eye contact with y/n and she smiled. The little boy on the other hand appeared to hide behind his big brother.

Jungkook only let out a giggle. Y/n was not fazed. Kids always acted like this around her. No child ever liked her.

She didn't like that, but she couldn't force children to like her. "Hyunie, why don't you go run off and play?" Said Jungkook. Obviously he had a secret liking to children.

Hyunjin looked at his brother with dough eyes. "Who will play with me?" He asked. "I will tell the maids to go fetch kkami." He smiled. Y/n was in a huge awe.

Who's kkami?

Hyunjin seemed to like whoever this kkami is though. He ran off into the house as Jungkook told a nearby maid. The lady smiled and went off.

Hyuna eyes her older son down. "For a scary man you seem to love your brother a lot." She had a big grin on her face. "He needs brother figure around." He said, although really, Jungkook was only kind hearted to people he liked.

He seems on good terms with Hyuna and Hyunjin, but his father says very differently. "Y/n, we should get to know eachother more. It's not every day your son finally finds a girl. And honestly you'll probably be the last one." She whispered the last part.

Y/n just smiled with a nod. "Maybe another time, Mother. Y/n and I have things to attend." Jungkook said as his hand slipped around the girls waist smoothly.

"Fine, but tomorrow she's with me." Hyuna pointed her finger at y/n then herself. Jungkook gives a nod and soon a small dog comes running frantically out of the house.

With hyunjin chasing after it with giggles. "You have a dog?! And you didn't tell me?!" Y/n looked at Jungkook stunned. "I thought you liked cats more." He said ever so simply.

"Yah! I like dogs too, but cats are more cuddly." Jungkook made a little smile appear. "Come on. I have somewhere to take you. Hyuna you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like. We won't be to long." He informed her.

Hyuna smiled and waved. "Thank you. Have fun." Jungkook started to pull y/n with him. "I can walk myself you know." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Will you be basic for two seconds and let me drag you with me." Y/n chuckled. "Okay~"

He grabbed his keys and the two headed to his car.

Hyuna watched from a far with a fat smile.

"Where are we off to?" She asked as she heard her seat buckled clip. "Its a surprise." His angelic smile pulled through.

Y/n just waited for the surprise.

Jungkook drove down the highway with the gray sky and rich buildings on the skyline.

So pretty.

"A pet shop?" She said once the sign showed. "Yep, kkami needs new toys." He said and got out with y/n following.

The two went inside and were greeted with the owner gasping. She bowed repeatedly. "Hello, Mr.Jeon!" She spoke out. "How may I help you?" Jungkook leaned down and whispered in her ear.

She nodded and looked at y/n. "Follow me, Miss." Y/n did so.

They entered a room with cats.

"Choose the one you'd like." Y/ns eyes shot open. She looked at Jungkook with the upmost concerned yet shocked expression. "A cat? Y-you're getting me a cat?" She stumbled over her words due to shock.

Jungkook nodded. "And kkami toys." He added. Y/n looked at the lady and smiled. The lady showed her all sorts of cats.

"That one." Y/n said.

"Miss, no one wants her. She is missing a tail and her back leg." The owner said. "You should choose a different one." Y/n shook her head and stared at the black cat with deep gray eyes.

"No, I want her." The cat looked at y/n with the cutest look. Her nub of a tail wagged, causing the girl to fill with joy.

The owner finally agreed and gave the feline to y/n. "I shall name you Fawn." The cat pured and snuggled against the overjoyed human that is hers now.

They payed and filled out papers and made their way back to Jungkooks.

"Thank you a lot, kook. I really appreciate it." She said while petting the now sleeping kitty. "You can repay me by going on a date with me." Y/n smiled.

"How sweet. I should be getting back home. I have to talk with Jiwoo." Jungkook nodded. "I'll drop you off."

And so he did.

Y/n walked in the house and saw Jiwoo and BM chilling in the livingroom together.

"Is that a cat?!" BM shouted. Fawn yawned and stretched. "Yes. I like her. I have to talk to Jiwoo. "I'll take the cat!" BM volunteered himself and walked to y/n.

"The fuck. It has no tail! And no leg! How cute~" he gently took the cat and held it. "If you ever need a cat sitter, hit me up." He walked away hold8the cat to show to the others.

Y/n walked and sat by Jiwoo on the couch.

Jiwoo rolled her eyes at his actions. " I swear he looks like a delinquent and even acts like one." Jiwoo laughed. Y/n agreed with her. "Okay I'm going to be forward. One, are you and BM a thing? And two since when?!" Y/n was far to excited.

Jiwoo wore a little shocked face. "Okay, fine yes. Is that a problem?" She asked with sas. "No! Not at all! I'm actually really happy! I just glad you both have eachother." Y/n said.

Jiwoo smiled.

"Hey, I have to tell you something."

.. / - .... .. -. -.- / - --- / -- ..- -.-. .... / --- -. / - .... .. ...

This book is going down and you guys can't disagree

If you do still enjoy this book you're a different breed of human.

It takes me to long to publish and people seem to have little intrest for long.

I hope this was okay for a chapter ♡