|T W O|

ONE WEEK LATER

Things have been going by rather bad. You feel as if you have no emotions right now. Your anxiety has been picking a fight with your body all week and you hate it. To top it all off your necklace has gone missing. You strictly remember putting it in the jewelry box on your desk for safe keeping. But when you went to find it today it was gone. There for you got ready for work without the necklace your mother spent all her hard working money on for you.

You take one last glance on the mirror before going out the door to the club for work.

"Well y/n, this is as good as it's going to get." you say with a sigh and walk out of your small home and to work. Today will be a rather busy day due to it being the weekend. Jieun is already there. She had to help the pole dancers get ready because the makeup artist called in sick today. You walk quietly to work and get inside. Its jam packed and the music is loudn causing the floor it vibrate. You hurry to the back and put your stuff down and pull you hair back to a lose pony tail.

You see Jieun come to you with a worried expression. "Thank god you're here! I need you to deliver drink to the men at booth 3!" She says and rushes you out to behind the bar. She puts shots on a plater and you take it and do as she asked. You maneuver through the crowd of body grinding on eachother to booth three There you see four men sitting and chatting. You put the drinks down and say, "Let me know if you need anything else." An eyelash gets in your eye causing you to wink.

"You known actually. I could use a champagne room." He says and you nod. "I will get one of the girls-" he cuts you off by standing up and pulling you to the back. "Excuse me! I'm not a stripper!" You say and try to yank yourself free. "Oh, babygirl that wink of yours is very seductive." He says and slams your body to the wall right out side a room. He pulls your turtle neck down and kisses a spot making you react by kneeing him in his junk. He falls with a loud groan and holds his little junior.

"You bitch!" He says and you back away. "Don't mess with me you pig!" You say and walk back to the main area and go behind the bar. You fix you hair that became messed up from him. "Where were you for so long?" Jieun asked while pouring drink for people at the bar. "No where important." You say and give her a smile. "Okay." She says. You both hand out drink to people and hear the mop about either breakups or how their life is shitty right now.

You dont mind listening to them. It just gives you a reason to feel like your life is some what better. "Y/n. . ." Jieun suddenly says getting your attention. "Yeah?" She looks to you and says, "Boss is here in the back room. He requested for you." She says making you roll your eyes. "Why me? Why not one of the hotter girls?" You ask her with a hint of annoyance on your voice. "I'm not sure but you better go. I dont want my only friend getting fired from this job." Her says and you smile at her.

"Aw, I'm touched." She laughs and pushes you out from behind the bar. "Go!" She says and you listen. Yiu make your way past all the champagne rooms when moans a groans can be heard very clearly. You turn a corner and open the door to the private area.

Thhere's a lot more to this area but this is what you first see

Thhere's a lot more to this area but this is what you first see. On the long sofa sits six men laughing and talking. But they soon get quiet as they see you. "Hello, my name is y/n and I was called here." You say sweetly to them. They look at you with smirks and grins like you're a toy that they can play with. "Yes, Boss will be here any minute and he requested you for a game of pole." One says. Just then the door opens causing your eyes to go to the person that entered. He looks as if he has had his fair share with people who got in his way. He obviously has a few secrets up his sleeves. You are a bit intimidated by his presence.

"While you both are playing that lovely game

"While you both are playing that lovely game. We will make our way to a different part of this private room." A man says with a grin on his face. They move away from sight and you are left with the man that called for you. He makes a some what evil smile before walking to you. "Nice to see you y/n." He says and you raise and eyebrow. "Hello." You say in a kind but confusing voice. "Why the tension in your bones? Loosen up." He says stepping to you.

"I'm fine. I don't need to loosen up." You say and his brows raise. "Okay, as you wish." He says with a smirk while pulling his black over coat off, leaving him in his black turtleneck. He throws the coat on the sofa. "You know how to play?" He asked while picking up a pole from the rack. "I do." You say crossing your arms. A sly smirk crosses his lips. "Then get you ass over here." He says putting chalk on the pole in his hands. You walk to him and stand a good distance away from him.

"Why did you ask for me? There are plenty of well trained strippers for you enjoyment." You say to him and he let's out a little deep chuckle. "Well strippers can't fulfill my needs." He looks you in the eyes. His gaze could burn solid metal in seconds. His lips keep the same silky smirk as he looks at you. "You know, you have quite the attitude." He says and puts a pole in your hands. "I like a naughty girl." He says sensually. Every word that leaves his lips has a cold but sexy tone.

"Shall we begin?"