|S E V E N T E E N|

It feels like you've been just a walking human with no emotions this past week. You've cryed and got over it but now you don't have anyone to really look after.

Of course you care for BM, Somin, Jseph and Jiwoo, but you know that they can handle themselves. Maybe it's time for you to get use to not having anyone to look after.

"Y/n?" You hear. You only hum and turn in your office chair to see Jseph. "You've seemed very glum lately, why don't you go do something?" You suggested.

"Like what?" He steps in your office and shrugs his shoulders. "What makes you release stress?" He asked. You think for a moment and shake your head.

"I don't know." You slouch in the chair. "Its been a week, you need to breath." "I've been breathing for 21 years." He rolls his eyes. "All this mopeing and you're still a smart ass."

You bring yourself to your feet. "I'm going to look at cats." You say. "For a gang leader you're soft for cats." You nod. "I have to many men trying to kill me recently, cats make me happy."

He nods and you walk out of your office. "Y/n!" Somin comes running in the livingroom where you are, only in a robe. "Where's your clothes?" You asked her.

"I was in the shower but a man was just in my room! I don't have any of my weapons with me." She holds the robe around her.

"Jseph stay with her, I'll be back." You pull your gun from your inner coat pocket and go to Somins room.

As you open the door a man emedently shoves you to the floor. You body slams on the hard marble floor, causing a groan from you.

He is wearing a mask, you can't see who he is exactly. He begins to strangle you. You swing you gun to the side of his head.

You stand up and he holds the side of his head. "Why are here and what do you want?" You point your gun but refrain from shooting. "I'm here for you."

"Why?" He stays quiet. You step closer to him and point the gun to his chest. "You're Jungkooks girl. Many men want you." Just then, several of your gaurds come running.

"Take him away. Tie him to a chair and question him. If he refuses to answer, you know what to do." They nod and drag him away.

"Jungkooks girl." You scoff. "I mean well you did show up to a party with him, for hundreds of the most famous gangs to witness." You hear Jiwoo speak.

"Obviously they didn't see me and him outside." You spit out. "I honestly think you should give him a chance." You sigh roughly and rest your hands on your hips. "Why do you go for him and I?"

You're a bit annoyed at this point. "I know there is something good between you both!" You scoff. "Good? The only thing good between us is a wall." She rolls her eyes.

"Just listen to me! I know you may have a bone to pick with him but before all this I could tell you liked him!" She yells. "Jiwoo! I said-" she cuts you off.

"You're good for him! You may not know it but he is good for you!" She yelled and walked off. "How can he be good for me?"

Jungkook p.o.v

You play with your pen bored. As of now you stare at all the pictures of y/n you've accumulated through the years.

They fill your satisfaction but also make you furious with yourself. You had a odd feeling when you were with her. All those teases and talks, actions and long nights made it more than just a need to know her every move.

You can't tell what this suspicious thing you felt was, but it made you feel on top of the world.

It's to odd.