|T E N|

Jungkook p.o.v

You left your house and went to the club where your members are. You go in the back so no one would see you.
As you open the door you see the six of them waiting.

"What's so important?" You ask them. "As usual we've kept track of Mr.Lim's gang and information." Jimin says standing up from his spot on the sofa.

"Okay, this better be worth it." You say as a sign for him to continue. "We got news that he will very soon be retiring and giving the job of leader to his daughter." He finally says.

A small smirk comes to you lips. "Really?" You say to him. He nods then questions. "Why do you sound excited?"

"That's for my own mind to say. Why don't we just talk about up coming events." You sit in the chair across from the couch and they all look at you.

"Jungkook, you seem oddly happy." Namjoon says making you look too him. "Why not be happy for one day? It's all I'll get." He nods.

°°°

Y/n p.o.v

After being in the bath for a good amount of time you had to get out. You put on clothes.

Just ad you finish brushing your hair your mother comes in your room

Just ad you finish brushing your hair your mother comes in your room. "Hello, sweetie." She says and you turn to her. "Hi, Eomma." She smiles and puts her hand on your shoulders and look in the vanity mirror with you.

"You've grown so much." Her voice cracks and you fave her. "Eomma. . . Don't cry." You stand and hug your mother. "You're such a strong girl. You know I love you so much, right?" You nod.

"Yeah, I know. I love you too." A tear leaves her right eye. "You are the reason I live." She says and you smile. "Don't get all sappy with me. I live because of you." You say and she smiles weakly.

"Why don't you go to your father. He needs to talk to you." She says and you nod. "Okay." You smile to her and walk away.

You go downstairs to find your father. He is in his office. You open the door and he looks to you. "Y/n, I won't make this long. You're going to run the business from now on. You seem to be very capable of it anyways." Hos words slap you in the face.

You may have told him to retire but you didn't expect him to have you in his place. You would have thought he would have chosen BM or Jseph. "Why?" Your arm cross and he sighs.

"I'm not in as good shape anymore. You have it all. From now on you will be running this." He says and you scoff. "If I'm given this opportunity, it's going to hell. I'll bot running a gang. If I did I would make it Non existent." You say to him.

"You will, or I will kill your mother." You could choke him just by saying that. "Don't you have any feeling for her?! You married her. You must have some sort of emotion for her!"

He huffs and says, "I married her because I was stupid. No my life was fucked because of her. I'm stuck with a daughter and not son who would have been better!" Rage and anger boils in you.

"She is a perosn. I am a person. You have no right to say those. Your mistake cause your 'failures.' She surrendered her life because she loved you! And you just treat her like trash!"

"Shut up!" He scream and before you know it he slapped you. This is the first time a person got the chance to hit you. You don't cry. Instead it only made you more pissed. "If you want to keep your hand I suggest you don't speak to me."

You walk out of his office. There you see you mother. She looks worried for you. "Eomma, I'm fine." You reassure her. "No, my daughter. Y-you shouldn't have to fight for me." She spills out making you look at her.

"I won't let him harm you. Trust me, I can take whatever is thrown to me. I love you I will always be here for you." She touches your red cheek. "I'm so sorry." She says.

"I'm okay."

°°°

Later that night.

Your father gave you papers to sign. These papers now wrote your life. "If this it I'm leaving." You say and walk out of the room. Jieun asked you to go with her to the club. You both have the night off so you will just be drinking and talking.

You walk out of the house and go to the club. You see her standing outside waiting for you. "Hey!" She says and waves her hand. You walk to her with a smile. "Hello, shall we go in." You say and she nods. "Yes please. I need a drink." She says and pulls you with her.

You both sit at a little table. "So, you remember Taemin, right?" She says and order a drink. "Yeah, how has it been between you both?" You ask and her shot comes. She holds up a finger and drinks it in one go.

"He cheated on me." She says and your eyes widen. "Really? He seemed like a nice man." She nods and laughs. "I found him in bed with my cousin." You hold up you hand a a waiter comes.

"Just keep the shots coming." You say and she nods. "Thank god. I want to get wasted." She says.

°°°

You've both been laughing and bring up embarrassing high school moments. "Oh my god! I remember that!" She belts outs. Jieun is very drunk. You've made sure not to drink much for her sake.

"We should get you a man!" She says with a big smile. "Oh no, I'm good." You say to her. "You have not told me about Jungkook. So I'm left to assume it's nothing." She says and makes you stand.

"You could get any man in this room. Pick one." She says and points her finger at all the men. "Jieun, I'm fine the way I am. Why don't I get you home though?" She pouts and shakes her head.

"No~" she leans her head on your shoulder. She makes a sound of surprise, "Is that a hickey?" She questions and leans her head up and looks at your neck. "It very light but noticable. Oh! You had sex!" She says and you roll your eyes.

"Aish! Get your head right. You drank a lot." You put her arm around your shoulder and help her out of the club.

Her home is not far from here. You walk her fo her house while she takes about random things.

You open her house door and go to her room. "Okay, lay down." She violently flops on the bed making you laugh. "Night!" She yells and you yell back. "Goodnight!" She covers her ears. "Yah! Not so loud." Your roll your eyes and leave her home.

You reach in your poc6for your phone. You stop once you realize it's not there. You forgot it at the club. You walk back and go inside. You go to the spot where you and Jieun were and look for it.

It's not there. The club will close very shortly. You go to the back and look to see if a person put it there. In a bin is your phone. You grab it and walk out of the back room.

You turn it on to see if your mother has contacted you. You have a bad feeling about her. You stop to open your messages.

A hand from behind wraps around your waist. You turn around quickly to see the person. "Jungkook." You say and he smiles with wondering eyes. "Glad to see you now." He says. "I saw you this morning." You say teasing him.

He pulls your waist to his body. "Your body is to stunning to be covered with those clothes." He says gripping your skirt. "To bad. I'm staying clothed for a while more." You wink and he pokes his cheek with his tongue.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?" He asked. "Would it of mattered?" You raise an eyebrow. "If every girl holds on to their innocence then what fun is it?" You ask. He hums and brings his head to your neck.

"You are something." You smile and push his away. "I must get going. I will say I've enjoyed ever little random interaction with you. Bye for now."

You wave Bye with another little wink.