McDreamy Pt. 2

I was surprised when y'all wanted a part 2 bc I didn't have anything in mind, but now I do sooo here you go

aged up

: -˚̣⋅ .

"asystole. let's get this baby out now, it's running out of oxygen." Y/n says, stepping up from her seat on the operating room.

The monitor's continuous beeping emmited throughout the entire room. "scalpel." Y/n says, taking out her palm. "here you go doctor."

"Wait." Finn commands, glaring at Y/n as he operates on the woman's brain. "Finn, this baby is dying. I need to get him out soon." Y/n says.

"I said give me a minute." Finn says sharply. Y/n worriedly glances over at the baby monitor, seeing the BP dropping drastically fast then switching her eyes back to Finn who was still meticulously operating.

"Alright I'm going in." She states, hovering the scalpel over the woman's stomach. "Drop the scalpel, Y/n." Finn yells. "No, you drop the scalpel." She yells back.

"The longer the baby stays in there, the worse he gets. I shouldn't be even be telling  this to you!" She explained. "and it's gonna die anyways if you take it out." Finn says. "I said drop the scalpel and give me a minute." He added.

Y/n rolled her eyes before dropping the blade and making the instruments on the tray clatter. "If that baby dies Finn, this is on you." she says.

"Get out of my OR y/n." Finn says. "What?" "out of my OR." Finn says, emphasizing command.

: -˚̣⋅ .

seated on an empty gurney, Y/n hugged her knees, staring into space. "Y/n." Finn's voice made her snap out of her trance, slowly facing him.

"She's fine, kid's fine." Finn assured, joining her on the gurney. Without response, Y/n slowly rested her head on Finn's shoulder before he securely locks her in his arms.

"I'm sorry, I just really wanted to save the baby." Y/n said. "I know sweetheart, I understand." He said before kissing her head. "and I'm sorry I yelled at you too." He said, making her chuckle.

"Dr. Wolfhard." an intern walks in, interrupting their moment. "Yes?" Both Y/n and Finn responds. "oh, I mean the she-Wolfhard." the intern says.

"I need a consult please." "Right away." Y/n answers, standing up. "Wanna talk about it?" Finn asks. "Mhm." "See you at home darling." He kisses her wife a goodbye before parting ways.

: -˚̣⋅ .

Finn

"Hey." Y/n smiled, planting a kiss on my lips as she snuggle with me on our bed. "Hi there." I replied with a kiss on her head.

"I'm really sorry for acting out earlier." she apologise. I sighed, holding my wife closer. "Sweetheart, I told you it's fine. Both mother and child are stable. You just wanted to do your job." I explain.

One thing I noticed– Y/n started taking her job in pediatric surgery more seriously ever since...well, our own baby wasn't saved.

"I think it's about time we try again??" She says, looking up at me. "You sure you're ready darling??" "Yes..."

: -˚̣⋅ .

"There you guys are." Finn greets his wife and 2-year old daughter as they walk in the house. "Dada!" Clara breaks from Y/n's hand, speinting to her dad.

"hello bubba." Finn picks up his daughter, showering her with kisses. "Where did my girls go??" Finn asked as Y/n took her seat on the sofa, resting her feet on the table.

"shopping!" The little girl says, jumping in Finn's arms. "You must be tired." He says, joining Y/n in the couch.

"Clar, show daddy the clothes I got you." Y/n says, urging the little girl to get off. "yay! yay! yay!!" she cheers, sprinting to the paper bags lying in the floor.

"Y/n you know dudes don't go goo goo over children clothes." Finn says as he took the paper bag, picking out an item. "Mhm sure."

and to his surprise, Finn's heart melted as he examined the text printed on the small shirt.

World's Best
sister

"ohmygod..." he says, facing her. "yep." "ohmygod, I love you!" Finn says once more, throwing himself to Y/n.

"o...kay you're squishing us too hard." Y/n laughs. "Oh, sorry baby." Finn chuckled before placing a kiss on Y/n's lips and shifting to her stomach.

They quietly stayed there, lovingly embracing each other as he whispered sweet nothings. On the other hand, their older daughter is currently making a mess out of the items they shopped.

"ugh. two year olds are such evil spawns." Y/n groaned, looking at the mess. Finn laughed, resting his chin on her stomach. "I got it sweetheart don't worry." He says. "She has no idea what's about to come, does she?" He added.

Y/n laughed, "oh, nope." "Ohmygod, we're gonna have another 2-year old evil spawn in the house." Y/n panicked. "Yes we do. But let the 2 years from now Finn and Y/n worry about that." Finn assured.