Complicated

inspired by four sisters in a wedding lol

AGED UP!

you and finn are dating and he has a kid

..with someone else

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"GIVE ME YOUR BAG." you said, grabbing the duffel bag from Finn's hand, as he carried his crying daughter with the other. "thanks babe." he said.

"yes, I received the emails, I forwarded them to my superior, and they will get in touch with you." you said on the phone, as you walked to the gate of the house.

"Trixie, I can't take you with me. Daddy's meeting a lot of clients and I can't take care of you, okay? You have to stay wih aunt Y/n." He said, trying to comfort his daughter.

You opened the gate, and stepped outside as Finn followed. "Why are you leaving me with her? She's bad! I don't like her!" Trixie whined.

You looked back at Finn, him giving you a worried look. "Trixie...hey, come on." Finn sighed, rubbing her back.

"Yes, I will be at the meeting. Mhm. New York time." You said, continuing talking to one of your clients on the phone.

"She hates me! She's bad!" Trixie cried more. You closed your eyes, before letting out a heavy sigh. "I'll call you back. Just, excuse me for a while." You said, before ending the call.

"Baby that's not true. She doesn't hate you." Finn assured. "She does." The little girl cried more. You looked down at the two, not really knowing how to react. His child had acted up like this a lot of times already but you never really knew how to handle it well.

Finn gave you a sad look, before looking back to his daughter. "Aunt Y/n loves you." He smiled. Seconds later, Finn's uber arrived. You grabbed his bag, helping him get his stuff in.

Finn hugged his daughter before getting up and giving you a kiss. "I hope you get along with her while I'm gone." Finn said, hugging you. "I think it's hopeless for me and her to get along." You honestly said, before pulling away.

"Babe....just try...please? For me...For us??" He said. "I want us to be a family." He added, sighing. You just looked him in the eyes, not really knowing what to say. He then reached to his back pocket, "when I get back I want ou to be wearing this." He said, placing the ring on your palm.

"What's this? and ultimatum?" You asked. "No... It's my way of saying I love you." He said, before giving you a kiss on the forehead. "I'll go now. Bye." He said, before getting in the car.

The two of you watched, as the uber sped off until it was out of sight. "Stop hurting my dad." Trixie said. "W-what?" You asked. "Stop making him want to marry you if you're just going to keep saying no!" She sobbed, running in to the house.

"The kid is right." Millie said, coming out from the gate. "Sorry I eavesdropped, I-I was just about to get out." She explained. "Finn loves you, you love him, why not get married? you've been together a while after all..." Millie said.

"Didn't you just see? His kid hates me, I don't think she'd w-want me to." You said. "She hates you because you've been leading on Finn for nothing!" Millie said. "Look, Why don't you spend the week with her, and when your man comes back, it's all good." She suggested.

"You think that'll work?" "Yes!"

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Trixie..." You called the kid from her room. But of course, she didn't pay attention. "Trixie I have your chocolate milk." You said, plaving it on her table. She huffed and faced a different direction. You sighed, sitting on the bed with her. "Look, I love your dad. A lot. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. and you're important to him, so I'm doing everything I can to love you." You said, caressing her hair.

"I don't hate you, baby. You're a sweet sweet girl and I...I really want us to be good." You said. "Then stop hurting daddy!" She said. "Baby I'm bot hurting your daddy– yes you are! Why do you always say no to him?" She asked.

Yes, Finn has peoposed a few times but, it just wasn't the right timing.

"Baby, you won't understand. As much as I want to say yes, I-I just want to protect your dady from getting hurt." You explained.

"Then say yes to him!" She cried. You sighed, looking at the ring that he gave you earlier.

"I will, baby. When he gets back." You said, slipping the ring on. "You promise?" She looked up. "Yes." You smiled. "You're telling the truth?" She added. "Yes. I love Finn. and  love you. I, I want us to be a family." You said, making the girl smile.

She jumped and gave you a tight hug, "Promise to say yes or I will tell daddy to leave you." She said, making you gulp. "Yes, yes I will marry Finn. look." You said, showing her the ring.

"It looks pretty on you mommy." She said, smiling. "Mommy?" "Yes. You're my mommy now." She smiled, hugging you again. You felt happy inside, as you now finally started to be good with her.

"Well, would you like to go out? Maybe get ice cream or, see the aquarium?" You suggested. "Really? Yay!" She jumped up and down, making you smile. "So what is it bubba?" You asked.

"I wanna get ice cream at the aquarium!" She said, continuing to jump. "Okay, okay we'll do that." You said, grabbing her, and taking her out.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"He's there." You pointed at Finn, who was walking out of the arrivals area. Trixie came running to him, hugging him. You smiled, walking to Finn, then giving him a kiss. "So....?" He asked, placing Trixie down. You smiled, showing him the ring on your finger. He smiled, picking you up , kissing you repeatedly. "I love you so much." You said, planting a kiss on his lips. "I love you too." He replied, placing you down.

"Mommy come on I wanna show Daddy the cake we made!" Trixie said, pulling your hands. Finn gave you a surprised look, and you returning him a smile. "Thank you." He mouthed, stealing a quick kiss from you.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"So, Trixie what do you want for you birthday next week?" Finn asked, as he drove. "I want to see princess Cinderella!" She said. "Okay then we'll go to Disneyland." He said. "and I want a baby brother." She said, making you choke on air.

"really?" He asked. "Yes! My friend has one and I want one too!" She said. You and Finn gave each other a look, before Finn gave the little girl a reply. "Uh, I'm gonna talk to mommy and we're gonna see what we can do about having a baby brother, okay?" Finn said. "okaaaaaaay." Trixie said, before continue watching nursery lullabies on her ipad.

"well let's start working on that baby brother tonight." You joked. Finn's eyes widened, quickly glancing at Trixie. She was peacefully watching and seemed to be not paying attention to the surrounding at all.

He then placed his right hand on your thigh, "i love that." He smirked, taking your hand, and placing a kiss on it