Miss Y/n

dad finn c:

aged up

: -˚̣⋅ .

Finn wasn't ready to send his little girl off to school. It only had been him and her for the past five years and now he was just supposed to send him off to school alone??

his job being a successful actor, it hadn't been easy making time for his daughter. that day the social worker brought Ella into his arms, he swore to love and protect the little angel at all costs.

as he waited outside the classroom, all of Finn's anxiety wore off at the sight of his running daughter. Ella did so good in her first day, and told Finn all about their activities and her wonderful teacher, Miss Y/n.

: -˚̣⋅ .

Y/n

teaching is definitely something I never thought I'd fall in love with. growing up, I never imagined interacting with children would be a part of my daily life. but well, I just fell in love when I met my very own students.

"goodbye, children!" the kids and I had just finished singing our goodbye song before each and every one of them ran up to give me a hug.

I watched as their little figures started walking out of the classroom to meet their parents. I went to set a pillow on my desk, ready to take a nap. twelve screaming kids are not easy to handle. especially on a PE day. I'm glad this day ended.

"Miss Y/n??" a familiar tiny voice had made me sit up from my position. "Ella! Hi sweetie... Daddy isn't here yet??" I got up from my seat and walk over to the little girl.

she shook her head and frowned. well, her dad, Finn Wolfhard is a very busy man. I find it lovely to see him pick up and drop off Ella every single day himself, despite him being...well, him.

"come on now, I'm sure he will be here soon. come here." I gently hold her hand, taking her with me to the playhouse inside the classroom.

"bun, patty, ketchup, cheese, lettuce, bun!" I slowly top all the toy food together, showing how a burger is made.

"bun, patty, ketchup, cheese, lettuce!" Ella followed, giggling as she finished. "wrong..." I chuckled, making her face contort into a confused expression.

"you forgot the bun!" I point at the missing piece. "oh!" she started laughing, finally piecing all the toys together before reaching for the plastic cup. "cheers!" "cheers..." I smile, clinking our cups together before pretending to sip out of it.

"Ella??" "Dad!!" the little girl started to run outside the classroom, forgetting her little backpack behind. "don't forget your stuff!" I remind, following her behind.

seeing Finn at school is always a delight. he's very...charming. I'd like to neet him one day.

I watched as he carried Ella into his arms, showering her little face with kisses before taking off.

: -˚̣⋅ .

Finn kept on doing his routine where he would drop her off and pick her up from school. and every friday, they would go out for a treat. however, today was different. it was only ten in the morning when Finn got a call from the school.

"she was fine this morning, what's wrong?" Nick furrowed his brows, looking at his brother who was now freaking out.

"I don't know!" Finn mouthed as he grabbed his belongings with him. "yes, I'm on my way now."