Co Stars

a/n
I'm sorry if this will be long,
It's inspired by a Brooklyn Nine Nine
episode

also,
AGED UP! please proceed with caution. no, there is no smut but there will be implications. please leave if you are offended by that. this is a fair warning.

.....

"yeah I'm just gonna get my hair done in here...nothing more!" Finn yelled out loud on purpose as he entered the empty hair trailer, where you are in.

"Whewwww okay soo ahhh We need to uh-talk." He said . "Y-yeah, what's up?" You asked. "We kissed. For reals. Like, 3 hours ago." Finn nervously said.

See, the two of you are co stars, and you play each other's love interests. But a couple of hours ago, you may have....kissed. off cam.

"Oh, yeah. for reals." You replied.

"Look, when you said you didn't want to date your co stars, it really got in to me because.....I really like you." Finn admitted. "I, I really like you too." You said, tucking your hair behind your ear.

"Cool." Finn said, looking down at the ground to hide his smile. "But what if we started dating and things start te get weird for us at work?" You asked. "let's just....keep it light and breezy, see where it goes." Finn suggested

"Totally, yeah so how do we keep it light and breezy?" You asked. "I know! a comprehensive set of rules." You said. "Great! now we just have to......make 'em." Finn agreed. "Okay, Rule 1- let's not tell anyone first until we know what this is." You said.

"smart. smart. rule number 2- let's not put labels on it first.... we're not boyfriend/girlfriend." Finn shrugged. "Great. Rule number 3- let's not sleep with each other right away." You said

"Cool. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt no doubt no doubt, no sex, cool rule." Finn stammered. "Soooo, should we go out tonight?" Finn asked. "Sure, after work." You replied. "Nice. I mean, Okay, cool. light and breezy." Finn said. "Yeah, yeah." you agreed

"Everyone gather up next scene in 5!" The director called.

...

Finn is seated on his director's chair, as he scrolled down on his phone, looking for places to dine in with you tonight.

Millie then passed by behind him, noticing what he's looking at on his phone. "Hmmm Bocado diner...." Millie read. Finn quickly shut his phone and turned to face the girl, "Millie! heyy you're there." Finn said. "Bocado diner- great burger, no iced tea refill, but wide options of drinks!" Millie drooled just thinking about the place. Finn nervously glanced at Y/n, who was seated beside him.

Millie gasped, "Finnie's going on a date! are you going on a date with Y/n??" Millie smiled, walking over to Y/n and holding her by the shoulders. "What? No why?" Finn quickly denied. "Because you guys just kissed on that scene!" Millie said. "Millie, we just kissed because we're in character. That's it." Finn explained

"Yeah, it didn't mean anything." You agreed. "Not that it's any of your business Brown, but the girl I'm taking on a date.....is from the gym." Finn sighed. "Whaaaat?! Why is this the first time I'm hearing about her??? Or that you go to the gym." Millie said. "Ha!" You laughed, going in for a hi five, Millie doing the same.