In Love

"WHERE ARE YOU HEADED TO?" Theo asked as Boris made his way to the door. "the usual." Boris replied. "you mean at the club to pick up chicks and look for a cheap hook up?" Theo asked. "that's it." Boris replied, opening the door.

"oh and don't let her use the shower. that chick last night hogged all my shower gel." Theo yelled as Boris got out. "Will do, Potter!" Boris yelled back, making his way down to the club.

Boris felt extra nice today, so he put on a pretty good outfit, making him feel anbit confident. The boy checked out his reflection one last time then walking off.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

On the other hand, you decided to go to a night out with your close friends.

One of them got to make their way on the list, getting everyone in. They were all by the couch, talking and laughing with strangers.

You got tired of the conversation, making you walk over to the bartender. "One sparkling please." You said, sitting down.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Boris' POV

"Looking extra good today, Pavlikovsky." The coat check girl spoke as I entered the club. "Well thanks sweetie." I charmed, making my way inside the club.

Wow that's odd, there's less customers than usual. I scanned the room for a second, looking for someone to approach.

Lame, Lame, Basic, Lame, Pathetic, Boring, Ooooh! Hello there! I thought as I spotted a chick by the counter. I didn't really see her face but her body's just damn nice.

I walked over to her, sitting down by the empty stool next to her. I finally got to see her face and wow, I am out of words.

I always see pretty girls. But this ain't just a pretty girl, this woman is gorgeous. I forgot who I was for a second when I looked at her.

I would usually know what to say to girls- a charming 'hey' or an overused cheesy pick-up line. But with her- I just didn't know what to say.

When I see pretty girls, I would just have the feeling of serotonin rushing to my dong and take them home, but this girl- she gave me butterflies I can't explain.

I blanked out for a moment when she finally spoke up. "Hi." She smiled, taking a sip from her drink. "Hello." I replied. "Oooo love the accent, where are you from?" She asked.

Oh shit uhhh... "Ukriane. I'm Boris." I said. "It's nice to meet you, My name's Y/n." She replied, as we shook hands. "So....uh, is it your first time here?" I asked. She shook her head, "Nope, but I rarely go here. I'm with my friends actually....." She said, waving at some people behind me. "....who obviously made other friends already." She said.

"Well....." I said, looking back at her. "You have a new friend now too." I said, winking. She let out a very cute laugh, and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Next round's on me. Carl! two shots of kamikazes please." I said, calling the bartender.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

one hour in to this, we have benn having fun.
we've only had a few drinks but we still managed to vibe real good. I think I really like this girl.