Reunited

°~°~°~°~°~°

your POV

I'm very ecstatic now that we were all finally together again. Finn wasn't busy with anything, Josh, Enya, Drew, Isaiah, and Aidan wanted to hang out, then Cole insistend on using his house.

( a/n: seriously, this friend group of finn is elite. )

The boys were on the grill and pool while Enya and I had drinks on the patio.

"Come on, I wanna jump in." I said, getting up. "You just want to be with Finn." Enya teased pointing at Finn who was on the pool with Cole and Josh. "No! It's a hundred degrees! I wanna jump in!" I defended. "Fine. I'll follow." Enya gave in. "Aight."

I walked over to the pool, sitting on the edge and dipped my legs before jumping in. "Hey." Cole greeted. "What's up Cola." I smiled back. "Oh cool! Y/n's here! We can play chicken fight!" Finn says. "I'll take Y/n. Come on let's beat their ass." Cole says, swimming over to me.

"Aight boy hop on my shoulders." Josh says to Finn. We all got ready, and then proceeded to splash on each other. Finn and I fought over, while the two other boys held us up.

"No fair! Y/n has long fuckig nails!" Finn whined. "Your rat claws are hurting me too!" I fired back. We continued fighting, until Cole and I made Finn and Josh fell over, and we all laughed around.

"Recount! Y/n was like super fucking tall! She was on Cole for gods sakes!" Finn said. "You slipped off Josh's shoulder!" I said. "Your witch nails scratched me!" Finn said, splashing water at me. We continued playfully splashing water at each other until Finn accidentally drank pool water.

"Ew! Finn!" Cole laughed. "Dude you drank pee water!" Josh laughed. "Fuck you Y/n!" Finn joked, grabbing my torso as he dived underwater, taking me with him.

I held my breath and tried not to laugh so hard but he immediately let go and I gasped for air as soon as i reach the surface. I laughed so hard, splashing more water to Finn.

"Okay okayy STAHHP!" Finn chuckled, holding my arms. I stopped laughing, and we stood there for a moment as our smiles faded down until we were just looking at each other.

You see, there was an untold story here.

We dated a while ago. We broke up because our lifestyles were very different and we barely saw each other. But we still agreed to be friends, for the sake of our sacred group.

I guess I never really got over him. Earlier this year, Finn and I have been hinting each other on getting back together. I started to like him again. But everything took a turn and he started dating this girl from one of his band friends, Caroline.

I was shocked. I didn't know how to feel. I wasn't in the place to. Months went by and they didn't last. They've been split up for 3 months now.

The tension between us is so thick, I can't think of any way to break it. I like it, but I also don't?

"Uhm, ok ok." I replied, letring go of his arms. "Finn come watch my barbecue!" Isaiah yelled from the grill. "Be there man." Finn said before smiling at me and getting off the pool. Wow.