The Best of Finn and Y/n

The Best of Finn and Y/n pt.2
because you guys loved it

Finn and Y/n's best moments on TV

°~°~°~°~°

Stranger Things Behind The Scenes
Netflix Special

"so tell us about how you guys became friends on set."

"being the new additional to the cast, it was quite challenging. Given that these guys were already friends way before I got casted." Y/n says pointing at the rest.

"But they were really nice. I remember my first day on set I could clearly see them all pointing fingers on who should come to me." Y/n says, making the other laugh.

"you saw that?!" Millie asks. "Yeah, you guys weren't so discreet." Y/n says.

"so who talked to you first?"

"Finn. Wait, actually we've already talked before I got casted." Y/n replied. "Oh, yeah we did." Finn smiled as he agreed.

"So I was in the casting room...Finn walked in to do chemistry reading with all the auditionees. and after that I happen to stumble upon him in the vending machines outside." Y/n says.

"Ah, the vending machine story." Caleb smiles.

"Yeah! So I was uh at the vending machines getting some iced tea and I just stood there as I wait. So I went to grab it and when I turned, Finn was standing there." Y/n says.

"and then she flinches and spills everything on herself." Finn said, making everyone laugh. "I mean, who does that???" Finn says.

"For the record, I was so nervous from the audition and then I see a world famous celebrity there, I could've passed out." Y/n says.

"What happened after that?"

"Yeah she ran away." Finn answered.

"Do you know that after Y/n and Finn did the reading, Finn gave me a sticky note." Matt Duffer says. "Really?"

"yeah, I have it here somewhere hold on." He says as he searched his pockets.

he finally got it out, showing what Finn had written on the green sticky note:

"she's perfect"

"You did that?!" Y/n squeals, looking over at Finn who were lightly blushing. "yeah..."

Finn Wolfhard and Y/n L/n plays Never Have I Ever
The Ellen Show

"please give it up for Y/n L/n and Finn Wolfhard."

Y/n and Finn proudly enters the stage as everyone in the audience claps for them.

"Hi, welcome! Congratulations on your new movie!" Ellen greets as the two take their seats.

"Hi" "Hello!"

"First off, I want to ask Y/n how she's feeling! Congratulations on your debut movie, Y/n." Ellen says as Finn smiles at his co star.  "thank you so much." Y/n smiles.