The Invitation

AGED UP!

you guys know how much i love b99, this one's inspired from another episode and one of my old Mike imagines.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"oh, yeah okay. I understand. No problem." Jack said as he spoke to someone on the phone. You two are currently getting off your car as you arrived on set.

He ended the call and stopped his tracks. "Damn!" He exclaimed. "Who was that?" You asked, pulling your shades off. "My baby brothers' babysitter is busy on the night of Finn's wedding." He said.

You processed for a moment what he just said, before replying. "She's gonna be on her fucking high school talent show, she's totally gonna lose. Unless her talent is leaving potato chips crumbs all over my couch!" Jack joked.

"Wait, he set a date already?" You asked. "Yeah, he gave out RSVPs yesterday." Jack answered, his expression changing immediately. "He didn't give you one?" He asked, making you feel a lot of emotions.

You shook your head, "I think he's been avoiding me." You answered. "He didn't practice lines with me, he didn't go to my housewarming last week, and he didn't invite me to his own wedding and he's scared like a little bitch." You said.

See, you and Finn dated for a while but it got really cold, due to the two of you's busy schedule and constant traveling. Making no time left for each other. You broke it off but decided to stay as friends, and you guys did a good job on that. So, you didn't exactly end on bad terms.

"Welllll, maybe Millie was uncomfortable with you coming." Jack said. "Look, Finn was really in love with you and you have a really special place in his heart." He added. You rolled your eyes, and walked off making your way in the studio.

"Oh, don't be angry." Jack said, running after you. "Oh." You said, stopping your tracks and facing him. "I'm not angry, I think it's funny." You said. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha." You feigning a laugh.

Jack gave you a 'really?' look before putting his hand on your shoulder, "Come on, it's last day on set. Let's go wrap this up! Oh yea!!!" Jack said as he pulled you with him in to the set.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Damn! Y/n! I didn't know you could do this with an iphone camera." Jack said as he scrolled through tik tok videos. But you are too distracted watching Finn as he performed a few stunts, and throwing some lines.

The movie you are working on is really cool, as it was an action one. But you can't help but think of Finn not inviting you to his wedding.

You understood that you had a history, but it happened ages ago and you still remained the best of friends. You started to think that he had thrown that all away.

"and cut! good job Finn! we'll continue filming in an hour." The director said. You glared at Finn as he talked to the crew members, having fun and all. Probably talking about the wedding.

You rolled your eyes and looked at all the props beside you. One thing caught your attention, making you pick it up. It's a toy bow & arrow, the arrow tip with a small  plunger. "Hey Luke?" You called the crew guy who was in charged with the props.