Surprise (TESTING)

a/n; publish testing, idk what the fuck is going on and this book is having problems so i want to do a testing first before proceeding in to actual writing. here's a short imagine. please tell me if anything's wrong.

Today marks the day when Miles will be coming home from Boarding school. Thoough he doesn't know you'll be at his house waiting for him.

You're downstairs with Kate, as you helped her get ready for Miles’ return. You were helping her make Miles’ favorite soup when you had the urge to go to the bathroom.

“nearest bathroom's upstairs to your left, right beside the stairs." Kate said.
You thanked her before making your way up.

When you reached the top of the stairs, some shadow caught your attention from the hallway on the right.

When you first came to this house, you remembered Flora telling something about not going to that part of the house.

You just shrugged it off and proceeded to the bathroom to wash your hands. After washing your hands, you decided to go Miles’ room and make sure it's neat.

You fixed his pillows and sheets, and made sure that hid guitar and drums are free of dust. You stood by his door frame, looking around his room.

You then heard something fall down, making you turn back. You walked to the hallway, as you spotted a ball. it must've been the thing that fell.

You made your way towards the ball to pick it up, but suddenly a door opened.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you, "Surprise." The voice said, making you scream.

You turned and saw Miles, still in his uniform, looking good. "Miles!" You squealed.

"Hey." He smiled, kissing your forehead. "Baby!!! You're home?!" You asked, actually confused. "Yeah I snuck in. I've been here for 2 hours." He said. "You doofus." You slightly hit his chest. "Come on didn't you miss me?" He said.

"Of course I missed you but you scared the hell out of me. Now give me a hug!" You said, opening your arms. "Awwe bubba." He smiled. He accepted your hug, pulling you into his arms.

"Thanks being here today,  love you." he said, resting his head in yours.

"I love you too." You mumbled in to his chest, inhaling his scent that you missed.