Best of Finn and Y/n

request: compilation of Y/n and Finn's best moments on TV

°~°~°~°~°~

The Late Show With James Corden
Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts

"I'm going to give you a food and ask you something. If you don't want to answer it, you have to eat the gross meal I gave you." Finn said.

"Okay." You agreed. "Alright I'm giving you the 1,000 year old eggnog. Merry Christmas Y/n!" Finn said, making the audience laugh. "Oh no." You gagged as you attempted to smell the drink.

"First question..." Finn picked a card. A laugh escaped Finn's lips as he read it, making the audience laugh as well. "What is it!!" "Okay okay here we go.... You're one of the best rising artists today. Who is the most interesting celebrity to ever slide in your DMs??" Finn asked.

Gasps, laughter, and ooo's came from the audience as you sat there, containing your laugh. "Who is he!!?" Finn jokingly asked.

It's Aidan Gallagher. you thought. and there's no way you're saying that.

"Do you have someone in mind??" "Yeah, yeah I do. Do I have to say??" "That depends."

"Okay, yeah no, no no." You said, taking the glass and pouring it down your mouth. You immediately spit all of it from the bad smell and taste. Finn laughed on his seat, looking at you. "Okay. welll..." Finn sighed. "You will tell me later anyways." He said, earning laughter from you and the audience.

"Okay your turn." You said, spinning the table. "I give you the......Cod Sperm!" You said. "No! Ergh!" Finn said with a disgusted look on his face. "How did they even get that from the Cod?!"

"Well... Here's your question." You started off. "Have you ever written a song about me?" you asked. "Easy." Finn scoffed. "Yeah..." He smiled, earning awwe's from the audience. "Which ones??" You asked. "Well, One's unreleased...and the other one is uhh...for you to find out." He winked. "Finn!"

Stranger Things Behind The Scenes
Netflix Special

TRAILER 04

Finn Wolfhard
"Mike Wheeler"

Y/n L/n
"Danielle Hyde"

"Y/n and Finn's in there, let's see what they're up to." Joe spoke to the camera. The door opened revealing Finn and Y/n cuddled up, watching some Die Hard.

"My man!!! What cha watching???" Joe spoke as he walked over to the two who immediately got off each other. "Yippie Ka yay motherfucker." Finn said. "We're hiding from Noah, he's getting everyone to do tik toks with him." You said.

"I hear you sister. Man, can you close the door? Thanks!" Joe asked the crew as he joined you and Finn watching.

GQ Korea
10 things Finn Wolfhard Can't live without

"....and yeah. I bring this camera everywhere with me. It captures good times in my life." Finn said.

a small developed photo was handed to him.

"and... Y/n. 'Course not a day goes by without me seeing her beautiful face." Finn said, showing the photo to the camera.

"it's just no good if I let a day go by without seeing her. Even if not personal, this actually helps a lot. It's my favorite photo of her." He said.

"and hey, you might think I'm being weird! Nah, she gave me this the first time I had to go away for filming and I kept it ever since. I think it's cute. She thinks it's cute." He spoke.

"so that's ten things I can't live without. thank you so much GQ for having me here." He said wih a kissy face.

GQ Korea
10 Things Y/n L/n can't live without

"and...of course this one's really important to me." You said, showing off your wrist.

"It's a long distance bracelet. Finn and I travel, tour, and film most of the time so we decided to get these for each other– if I tap on it, he replies. I usually do it to just let him know I miss him." You spoke.

"Let's try. He's in Milan right now, let's see if he's up." You said before tapping the bracelet two times. It means I miss you.

You waited a few seconds before he tapped back three times. I love you. it showed on your bracelet. You smiled and turned back to the camera "See!" You said. "That's actually so cute." One of the directors spoke.