What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas*

smut warning!

please skip if you're uncomfortable or under the age of 13

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

The struggles of becoming a bridesmaid have actually begun to pay off, for you and your girl friends are now on your way where villains spend the weekend, Sin City.

blinding lights reeked from every side of the city, everywhere you turn, is a very alive nightlife. loud music filled the party bus as you and the girls celebrated your best friend's final days of being single.

"alriiiight!!" one of the girls stood up, already clearly drunk. "damn sis, you're drunk already??" you joked. "what a lightweight." you added.

"shut up y/n, I don't even think you'll get laid tonight." she spats. you laughed as you shook your head, "you're the one who's not getting laid, you'd be puking the whole time in the toilet once we get there." you roll your eyes.

"shut it you two, this is our first stop! come on!" your best friend excitedly cheered as the bus doors open, all the girls making their way out.

The sack bags had finally been pulled off of Theo and the other groomsmen's faces, as they were taken into a huge truck.

"Welcome to Russian Bachelor party!" Boris cheers with two bottles of vodka in both hands.

"Oh, Boris! Praise Jesus..." Theo said out of nervousness, breathing out.

"Now dance, now!" Boris demanded, as Russian music started playing and laser lights beamed around the moving truck.

"Boris, where are you taking us?" Theo yelled. "Sin City." Boris winked before some strippers came out, surprising the other men who were seated with Theo.

"shot! shot, now!!" Boris cheers as he took a sip from one of the bottles, some strippers dancing by his side. the other men were still in shock of Boris' way of "kidnapping" them into this Bachelor party.

"don't do that next time, man! you scared us!" one of the groomsmen says. "no promises." Boris says. "now dance, you all! come on!!" he cheers, as everyone joined them one by one.

"congratulations for Theo's wedding to Ingrid! You're now officially biggest simp I know!" Boris yells, popping open a bottle of champagne

it was the last stop in the girls' bar hopping list, as the night is approaching the end. Y/n had a lot of drinks throughout the night, still sober, but she was having a great time.

only a few of the girls are left, for the others are either already wasted or had went home with someone.

It's already one in the morning, and the place is still so alive. it really is true when they say time flies when you're having fun. Y/n, the bride, and one other girl had stayed strong.

An empty pole stood in the stage of the dark, loud bar. The girls took this opportunity, making their way on the stage. "Guys, I could totally dance. Look!" Y/n says, grasping one side of her body on to the pole as it turned, taking her body.

the two other girls cheered, "that was actually smooth!!!" Y/n's best friend says. "move bitch, it's my turn!" the other girl says as she walked towards the pole. Y/n and her best friend started uncontrollably laughing, while dancing to the music.