Mission

y'all are older.

"
I like things like they were before,
but I don't know myself anymore.
"

°~°~°~°~°~°

"Good morning." The pale lanky boy kissed my lips. "Good morning Bor." I kissed him back. "Today's a pretty busy day....we have a big day tomorrow." He said, lighting up his cigarette.

"Can I do anything to help?" I asked. "No, my Queen. sit back and relax. I got this. I just have to talk to some people." He kissed me once again, before getting up and putting clothes on.

"I'll be back at night my love. We go on date later." He winked before getting out.

I sighed and sat up on the bed, guilt starting to eat me up. Why? if you may ask?

See, Boris is an A-List Mafia boss in the state, and I'm a detective. Two years ago, I was sent to an undercover mission to snitch on Boris' Mafia.

After about 8 months of being in the Mafia, Boris and I started dating. At first, I was just pretending to be in love with him. But as time goes by, I started to learn how to truly love him. He's a tough guy but he's super sweet, gentle, and caring with me.

He makes me feel like I'm a literal Queen. None of my past relationships compares to Boris. He's just....he gives me everything and he makes me feel really loved.

At this point, I'm now crying. The Mafia is doing a big trade tomorrow, and my task force will be there to arrest them that we have been waiting for for 2 years.

I don't want to do this to Boris, but I also want to hold on the sacred oath I took to protect the city.

My phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID, "Cagney"

"Y/n, we are all ready for the bust operation tomorrow. How about the Mafia? Do they have the drugs?" She asked.

I was hesitating to answer, I didn't want to betray Boris. I really don't. I don't want him to be sent in prison and face the 22 year sentence.

"Y-yes." I sobbed

"Are you crying?"

"Oh uh... haha yeah. I-I'm just glad this will all be over now." I said.

"Me too Y/n. We miss you. Just hold on, we'll see you again tomorrow." She said before saying her goodbyes and ending the call.

Cagney is one of the best detectives I work with, and I would always give her updates about the mission. But she doesn't know that I've been dating Boris.

I really hate agreeing to this mission. I mean, I didn't know that the Mafia boss we're after for is such a sweet boyfriend....and hot as hell!

Boris has been nothing but really loving and respectful to me. I've been undercover for too long, I have forgotten who I really was- a great detective. If I was still my old self, I wouldn't be hesitating and feeling uneasy at all. I would always stick to doing what's right.

And that is tomorrow at the bust, I'm going to be breaking Boris' heart and betraying the Mafia.

I mean, that is my job all along, right? and I am just doing the right thing?

But this doesn't feel right to me at all. I love Boris. I have to protect him like he protected me.

Part 2?

should we
betray Boris or Stay with him?