McDreamy

the title's a Grey's Anatomy reference, you get it y'all are doctors here soo

aged up

: -˚̣⋅ .

Y/n

"I heard there's a new attending coming in today. and he's from Vancouver." My co-resident, Millie spoke as she stood beside me at the nurse's station.

"we've been scaring off the new attendings for some reasons, they don't even last a month in this hospital." I say as I go over through some medical records.

Millie shrugged, arranging some charts before speaking, "Well I hope he stays..." Millie says.

"Also, he's a dude! Maybe he's hot, we'll finally have a hot boss." She teases. "Shut up."

"L/n, Brown, we have rounds in five minutes. Get those charts ready." Our attending spoke as she passed by us.

"I'll see you later." I smiled at my friend before heading to some more resident duties...

: -˚̣⋅ .

3:36 PM. That's strange, they haven't introduced the new doctor yet.

"You paged??" I spoke rushing into a private room. "We need to do a central line on the patient, IV is not enough." One of the nurses spoke.

"Alright I got it." I quickly got in, poking a needle into the patient's blood stream and completing the small procedure.

"and this is Dr. L/n, one of our very own excellent residents." I heard the voice of our boss approach, keeping my eyes on the patient.

"How is he doing, Dr. L/n??" He asks. "Patient's doing good, I was just about to get him a C.....T." I felt my heart rate picked up once I turned around and saw who my boss was with.

Fuck, this can't be.

"Dr. L/n." Finn smirks as he reaches out to shake my hand. "Doctor– Wolfhard. Y/n, this is Dr. Finn Wolfhard, our new attending." My boss says.

"Dr. Wolfhard....Yes, nice to meet you." I fake smiled, pretending to meet this man for the very first time.

Shit, he's a doctor?! and not to mention....that works here. He's technically my boss.

"Well that concludes the tour, welcome to St. John's." My boss says before parting ways with us, leaving Finn in the room with me.

"What a surprise." Finn spoke before facing me. "Yes, what a nice surprise!" I smile sarcastically. "You guys know each other?" The patient from the bed asks.

We both turn to him, "Yes." "No." I answer. "That's not good." The patient says. "Oh shut up and eat your damn chocolate pudding." I say.

"So, you work here." He casually says. "Obviously." I say cautiously. "This is interesting..." Finn chuckled. "I, have to go." I say before signing the patient's chart before walking out of the room.

My thoughts jumbled as I walked in the hallway, looking for Millie. My feet took me to my first instinct, the resident's lounge. "Thank God you're here." I sighed as I walked in and sat beside Millie, who were practicing stitches on a grape.

"YUP!" So I was in the gallery and I saw the new attending, uh...Dr. Wolfhard perform a surgery an hour ago! He's gooooood!" She says.

I wince, taking in a deep breath before speaking. "You met him yet?" Millie asks. "Uhhm. How do I say this???" My knees jumped up and down before I speak.

"So, remember the guy from last night at Jack's party??? In the club??" I ask.

"HA!! Yeahhh, the one who you had hot sex with." She say. God, I'm already embarrassed enough.

"Yeah, he's Dr. Wolfhard." I say.

Millie gasped, throwing away the surgical tools on the table and making them clank. "OHMYGOD!!" She says.

"Oh my goodness how do you feel? Did you guys meet??" "Yeah! in front of boss! That was so awkward." I say.

"I'm jealous, you'll get to have surgery privileges." Millie says. "Mills!"

: -˚̣⋅ .

I watched as Finn went through papers, meticulously analyzing them. Very fucking Dreamy, indeed. Why did he have to look so hot? Is this going to be my life for the next god knows how many months?? or years even???

He looked up, meeting my eyes. He smiled before letting go of the papers. I gulped, immediately heading back to where I came from.

I quickly walked down the hallway, praying he doesn't see me. "Y/n!! Y/n!" I heard his voice call me. Shit, he's going after me.

"Y/n, Can I talk to you for a second?– Actually, I...." I felt as he grabbed my arm and pulled me in an empty patient room.

"Dr. Wolfhard-- Dr. Wolfhard?? Last night it was Finn and now it's Dr. Wolfhard???" He asks

"Dr. Wolfhard, let's pretend it never happened." I speak. "What never happened?? Last night or you drooling all over me just a minute ago?? Because both are pleasant memories I'd like to hold on to." He smirked.

"No, this can't happen. We're not strangers anymore, we're colleagues. You understand, right?" Finn nodded. "You took advantage of me and now you want to forget about it." He says.

"I did not, Finn-- I was drunk and vulnerable and good-looking and you took advantage of that." He jokes. I scoff, "I was the one who was drunk, and you are not that good-looking." I say.

"Maybe not today, but last night I was so good-looking. You took advantage." He says. "I did not-- Take advantage again, what do you think friday night??" He ask.

Oh...

"No, you're my b-boss." I stutter. Finn didn't say a word, but kept his eyes on mine. "Don't look at me like that." I say. "Like how?" "Like you've seen me naked!" "But I have–" He teases before going in for a kiss. I felt as his lips met mine once again.

"Dr. Wolfhard this is unprofessional." I giggle against his soft, plump lips. "Oh no, last night...that was hella unprofessional." He says. I pull away, lightly hitting him, "Shut up." I blush, heading for the door.

"You still haven't answered me!" He yells. "I'll think about it....Doc." I paused for a moment, looking him up before raising my brows at him and walking off to continue my duties.

Well, this is something....

: -˚̣⋅ .

A/N
i noticed i have more finn chapters
compared to the other characters,
let me know who would you like
to get more chapters of.

However, I'm all vacation mode
now, updates might be less frequent.