Mr. Fairchild*

sorry for the inactivity 😗✌️ to make it up here's a smut imagine

aged up

this gets really spicy so you can skip if you don't want to read

Y/n

"Lila, can you get me the documents?" Mr. Fairchild spoke on the intercom. "Yes, sir. I can drop them off at your office this afternoon. I still need the DA's approval. I will get them to you as fast as I can." My co worker, Lila replied.

"as you should!" Miles spoke. God, I could see his face right now. "Can you believe that guy? Why can't he do it himself and use his spoiled ass attitude on the DA so he can get what he wants?" I joked. Lila laughed, continuing to go through some papers.

See, we work in a corporate company and Mr. Miles Fairchild is our boss.

"Why are you still working here? Haven't you had enough of his attitude?" I asked. "Please." Lila scoffed. "I'm used to it. plus the pay is nice. I don't see myself leaving this firm anytime soon." she added.

"You? Why don't you leave?" She threw the question back at me. Yeah, why the hell am I still here?

I shrugged, raising my eyebrows, "like you said...the pay is reaaaally good." I answered. "aaaand??" Lila trailed off. "That's it." "That's it?" "Yeah." "Sure." Lila scoffed, and there was a moment of silence between us. I was hesitating to answer but whatever!

"...and Miles is so hot and cute. We're just the same age and I wanna shoot my shot!" I answered. "There you go." Lila laughed. "He's an asshole. A very, sexy hot asshole." I said, making Lila laugh.

"Although, I'm thinking of taking this job offer uptown. The benefits are really good tho and I can talk them for a raise." I said. "Well, think of it. That sounds nice." Lila replied. "Yeah, I definitely am thinking of it." I replied.

Miles

"He's an asshole. A very, sexy hot asshole." I heard Y/n spoke over the intercom speaker.

These idiots really forgot to turn that shit off. I smiled to myself as an idea popped in my mind.

I tapped my foot on the floor, thinking of an excuse to get Y/n to go here at my office.

I pressed the intercom button, and spoke. "Miss L/n, would you please be a dear and bring me coffee? Thank you."

"I'll be right there Mr. Fairchild." She replied. "Did he just say the word 'please'? Damn he's being nice to you!!" I heard Lila spoke. I rolled my eyes, immediately switching off the intercom before hearing further of their conversation.

Y/n

I carefully made my way to Miles' office, bringing him the cup of coffee he wanted.

He was on his computer, scrolling through something. I placed the coffee right beside him, "Oh, Y/n, lock the door and take a seat. We're gonna spend some time together." He said. "O-okay." I replied, making my way to the door, and locking it.

Holy shit I'm lying if I said I wasn't turned on by what he just said.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°