Pillowtalk

missing mike wheeler hours

°~°~°~°~°~°~°

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS when Mike is sleeping over at your place.

you two are currently in bed, cuddling. you laid your head on Mike's bare chest, as he held you close, wrapping his right arm around your shoulder.

Mike had his eyes closed, as he lovingly cherished your presence. you took the time to admire his facial features– his beautiful plump lips, perfectly scattered freckles, and his beautiful eyelashes. it always made you jealous how his eyelashes are longer than yours.

you then took your right index finger, and glided it down his defined cheekbones, making the boy smile. He caught your hand and brought it to his lips, repeatedly kissing it.

"I thought you were asleep." You chuckled. "I'm clearly not." He replied. "I can feel you staring at me." He finally opened his eyes and smirked. "I-I was not." You blushed and buried your face against his chest.

"Come on i think it's cute." He brought his fingers on your chin, making you look back up at him. you met his chocolate eyes, getting lost in them. "I just think you're really pretty." You shyly admitted.

he smiled, placing a loving kiss on your lips. "You know....I was thinking.." He said, caressing your bare shoulder with his thumb. "W-why don't we get a place together when we go to the university?" He suggested.

"I'd love that." You smiled at the thought. "Really?" "Yeah, it would be nice to...kind of live with you." You said. "Great." He said, kissing your forehead. "We have the whoke summer to find a place.....But for now, I'd like some kisses." He said. "Me too." You agreed.

he then leaned closer to you, giving you little kisses around your face. after a while, he stopped and planted a passionate kiss on your lips. you kissed back, slipping in some little tongue before pulling away.

"Good night Michael, I love you." You said, resting your head on his chest once again.

"I love you too." He said, before the two of you drifted to sleep.