stay in

request: finn gets you sick

°~°~°~°~°~°~°

the sun was shining bright through my window on a sunday morning, and the alarm rang loudly in my ears as I tried to wake myself up.

I immediately shut off the alarm, avoiding Finn from waking up. He wakes up later than I do and I don't want to interrupt his sleep.

I love taking time and giving Finn a few kisses before getting up. So I turned over to face him like usual. I took time to admire his face, the lighting making him glow and show off his perfect features.

I sneaked my hands around his waist, resting my head on his chest and peacefully listening to his heart beat.

But when I leaned up to kiss his neck, I felt his temperature is warmer. I got up and pressed the back of my hand against his neck and forehead.

Finn has a fever. I slightly shook his chest, waking him up. "Babe??" "Babe." "Hey you need to wake up. I think you have a fever."

I watched as he struggled to open his eyes. My poor baby is very sick. "Good morning." I quickly kissed his forehead. "You're hot." I said. "Thanks love, you're hot as well." He winked.

"No!" I laughed at his goofiness, striking early in the morning. "Come sit up, I'll bring you medicine and breakfast. What do you want?" I asked. "Waffles please." He said, like a little child.

"and can you put an extra little smiley on the side of the plate?" He said. "Whatever." I chuckled, making my way to the bathroom and got him a paracetamol and a wet rug.

I walked over to him as he scrolled through Netflix on the TV, looking for shows to watch. "Baby, what shows haven't we watched yet?" He asked. "Hmm, we never finished Breaking Bad." I said, handing him the pill and water and then taking it.

"It's too longgg." He whined. "How about Modern Family??" I suggested. "I started it last week." He spoke fast. I gasped, "You promised we'd watch it together!!" I said. "Yeahh but I was so bored on the planeee and it's the only series they have that I haven't seen yet!" He said, holding on to my waist and hugging me. He is such a child sometimes.

"It's fine." I chuckled, making him sit back up. I put the wet rug on his forehead, sticking a pillow on his back and making hom comfortable.

"I'll be back with your breakfast." I ran my thumb across his cheek before giving him a kiss on it.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

the day went by with Finn still feeling under the weather. we've just been in bed the whole day.

"I want my ice cream." He said. "No, you can't have ice cream today." I said. "But I just bought a chocolate fudge." He said. "It's my favoriteeee." "Then eat it when you're feeling well." "But it'll get freezer burnt." He said, giving me puppy eyes.

He's cute when he does that and he knows exactly what he's doing. He always does this when he wants something from me.

"Okay that's not gonna work today." I said. "Go to sleep honey." I said, kissing his forehead and turning off the night light.

"Goodnight my love." I spoke and gave him a hug. He didn't return it, and he didn't say good night either. This bitch is really sad because i refused to give him ice cream.

"Alright thennnn." I said, facing opposite from him and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I guess Finn assumed that I was asleep because I felt him kiss my cheek. "I love you." He whispered before spooning me and throwing a blanket over us.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I woke up with a spinning head, and I felt really hot. Oh no.

I looked at my side to see Finn checking his own temperature. "You still sick?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. God, this headache is killing me.

"I don't think so, my temp's normal already and lower than last night." He spoke, looking at me. "Oh no." He said as he noticed me holding my head. He scooted closer to me. He pressed his hand against my neck. "You're burning hot!" He said. "Thank you." I winked, copying his words yesterday.

"I'm sorry! I got you sick..." He frowned. "No, baby you didn't." I said. "Noooo I did." He said. "It's my turn to nurse you now." He spoke. "I'm so sorry I got you sick." He said, cupping my cheeks and leaning in for a kiss. I immediately put my finger against his lips, "Don't do that unless you want us to be both sick." I said. "Right." He chuckled and got up.

"I'll make you a casserole á lá Finn. Hol up!" He said before sprinting to the kitchen.

He's probably going to take ten hours in there and just end up getting a take out. but I love him anyways. How could I ask for more? He's the best.

sorry if this sucked ☹️
i have writers block
and I really cant think
of anything creative atm
and the upcoming online
class is stressing me out
HAHAHAH

not proofread