Once Again

aged up

: -˚̣⋅ .

Boris

I married my best friend, my everything, long time girlfriend, especially, the love of my life.

the first few days, I was filled with joy.

the first few months, I was settled.

but after 3 months, I made the biggest mistake of my life. I cheated on her.

I didn't know what go in to me. maybe, because the girl was very different from my wife. she was wild, and my wife is chill.

I hidit from Y/n for two months. I went home by the time she's sleeping and made sure that there are no traces of my mistress on me before I enter my house.

and then the news came. my wife was having a baby. we were having a baby.

day after day, my conscience got me. I got guiltier and guiltier. until I rold my mistress that I wanted to stop.

she didn't want us to. she insisted that she made me happier more than Y/n ever did. she told me she loved me.

and so it went on for another month.

but going home every night to Y/n, seeing her innocent smile and the way she asks me about my day, her hugs and kisses, how she takes such good care of me, her i love yous, I felt like shit.

so I stopped my affair with my mistress. and I told my wife everything.

and when I saw that broken expression on her face, I wanted to end myself. I was so ashamed.

she didn't yell at me. she didn't hit me, and curse me.

she just stood there, crying silently.

I already accepted that she would never forgive me. I assumed she would file a divorce immediately. I understand if she did.

but no, she forgave me. she made me promise not to do it again. and I promised to be better.

that's when it hit me– everything is my fault. bur because she loved me, she blamed herself.

she may never trust me again.

I tried making up to her. we carried on with our lives, but I knew things will never be the same again.

she never told me, but I know that every night, she still cries herself to sleep, wondering where she went wrong.

I didn't want her to think that.

today, that changes.

: -˚̣⋅ .

Y/n

things are not always what they appear to be. they're often an indicator of something bigger going on, deep underneath.

symptoms, red flags, warning signs. things we should pay attention to. things we shouldn't ever ignore. things that are bad. things that could really hurt us.

...things that it might be just too late to fix.

it's how I somewhat found out about Boris.

he started becoming very distant and secretive. we barely ate and went to bed together.

and so when I found out I was pregnant, I was overwhelmed with happiness. I thought everything will be fine again. Boris will come back to me.

I wanted to be sure first. and so I ran tests at the hospital. and while I waited, Boris got more off.