Sunshine*

disclaimer: detailed smut
please skip if you don't want this content.

°~°~°~°~°~°

the bright light of the sun reeked throughout the room as you woke up from your slumber.

you've never felt so well-rested. even after what you and Bobert did last night.

You lightly shifted to switch your pillow to the cold side, until you felt something hard poke against your ass.

B was cuddled up behind you, you looked down only to see a huge tent in his sweats. looks like he has morning wood

Lately, he's been talking about him wanting you to wake him up in a dirty way. You haven't really had the chance to do it since the two of you wake up almost at the same time. This is a perfect chance.

You slowly moved to face him, in a careful manner in order to keep him from waking up. You lightly pushed his bare shoulder to lay him on his back.

This gave you the opportunity to see his beautiful face. The sunlight added, making his face glow and show off his godlike features. He's so beautiful when he sleeps, yet so unaware of it.

As much as you want to kiss him, that will wake him up, so you continued your work.

You pulled the sheets off his body, exposiu his bare torso and giving you a better view of his hard on.

You planted a few wet kisses on his chest, making your way down to his v line before pulling the strings off his sweats.

as you do so, he let out a low groan and a heavy sigh. you immediately looked up at him, making sure he isn't awake. luckily, he was still asleep so you continued wondering around his lower abdomen.

you carefully put your hand inside his underwear and gently stroke him. he started moving, causing you to freeze on the spot. after a few seconds, you slid his sweatpants and underwear off, giving you a perfect view of his dick.

you started off by slowly stroking his length, placing wet kisses along B's jawline. you felt B's breath hitched, continuing nipping at his soft skin.

your busy hand continued stroking his member up and down, getting faster.

seconds later, you felt his hand grab yours, guiding it up and down at a faster pace. He let out a few moans, before opening his eyes to look at you.

"Hey." You breathed out. "You finally did it huh." B smirked, resting his hands under his head. "Mhm." You hummed, leveling your mouth to his tip.

Before you could even look up for permission, B had already quickly but carefully pushed your head down on to him.

you took all of him in your mouth, his tip hitting the back of your throat. "Shit, keep doing that." B moaned. You started bobbing your head up and down, holding on to his thighs.

"You're really good at this." He spoke, grabbing your hair in a ponytail. "Mhm." You hummed in agreement, the vibrations helping B push to his high. "Faster baby." He moaned and started thrusting up.

After a few minutes, his high had finally pushed over the edge, spilling in your mouth. You pulled away and sat up as you wiped your mouth. "That was so fucking good." He said. You plopped down beside him, exhausted from sucking the shit out of him.

"that should be your new way of saying good morning." B joked, pulling you on to his chest. You giggled, playfully hitting him. "It's your turn to 'wake me up' tomorrow." You replied.

"Oh, you'll love it." He said, grabbing your wrists and started placing kisses around your neck. You tackled him, getting on top and returning the kisses. You two stayed like that for a moment, until you stopped for a second.

B took a moment to admire you as you topped. "Good morning sunshine." He said. "Good morning my love." You replied, placing a sweet kiss on his lips. "Come on, I'll make breakfast." He said, returning the kiss and sliding off the bed.

°~°~°~°~°

your POV

after that amazing morning sex, B made breakfast and it was amazing. this is just one of my favorite things of being with B, we have one hell of a morning routine.

I'm currently seated on the counter of the bathroom, putting on some lotion when B walked in. "Hey." He greeted as he walked over to the sink to wash his hands. "Hi." I replied.

"are you going out today?" He asked. "nope, we have the whole day together." I replied. "Whole day huh?" He asked, walking over to me.

"Mhm." "You're so hot." He spoke, getting in between my legs and grabbing my waist. Not really knowing how to respond to a compliment, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

I felt as he pulled on the strap that tied my robe shut, exposing my bare body. I slowly reached down and pulled off B's shorts, then holding on to his shoulders.

without warning, I felt as he pushed all of him inside me, pleasure completely taking over. "Fuck!" I breathed out, the pleasure too much to handle.

I felt as B started pulling out then pushing back in. He let out a few grunts before speeding up and I felt my back hit the mirror.

"Holy shit B!" I moaned out as he left hickies around my chest. He lifted up my right leg, slamming harder and faster inside me.

our moans and skin slapping together filled the room and started fogging up the mirror. "I'm so close." I whispered. "Wait for me." He replied, resting his forehead on mine as he thrust deeper.

"Oh my god" I threw my head back from the pleasure, keeping myself from releasing.

B looked up at me, asking to release inside. I nodded in agreement, throwing my head back as I let it all out. He did one last hard thrust before emptying himself inside me, his head rested on my neck.

We stayed there, catching our breaths from our intense high. I felt as B grabbed my thighs, carrying me back into our bed and ended up with cuddling.

not proofread.
sorry for any errors.