Forget Me Too

Boris x Reader
a/n: super angsty
I hurt my own feelings writing this wtf

: -˚̣⋅ .

anxiety coursed through your veins as you woke up alone in your bed once again.

your husband hadn't come home in almost two weeks already, not even returning any of your calls or texts.

his last instructions was he was going to take care of something for a moment, before you've never heard from him again.

but what worries you the most is that he was into sketchy businesses when he was younger, what if he's come back to his old ways?

it was then you decided to go out and find him in your own, hoping for the best.

Y/N

I've finished up packing essential belongings, ready to leave on a quest to find Boris.

But just as I exit the doors, I spot an old man in a distance, his face grew more familiar as he step closer.

"Have you heard from him?" I wondered, my eyes still glistening with the littlest ounce of hope as I gazed to his father.

"No. But this come in mail." He spoke with a clipped tone, taking out a brown envelope. "It says for you. From him." He gestured at the names printed on the cover.

Y/N Pavlikovsky
(702) 647-8858
509 Greenhurst Rd
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89145

Just as I read the outer writings, Boris' dad immediately left, leaving me alone in my house once again.

I hurried back inside, immediately going through the contents of the folder. I have no idea of what it holds, but at this point, I am desperate. Hoping for the best, and preparing for the worst.

Y/N,

This is not the way I want to do this, but you know me.

You deserve more than a letter.

This, this cowardice, is the absolute worst thing I've ever done. It's not about you; it's about me. You are deserving of so much more. Y/N, I adore you. I admire how intelligent and brave you are, and how no matter what you go through, you never let anything stop you. It makes you stronger and more compassionate. You made me a nicer person. You loved me for who I was, and I loved you back. I love you. Maybe it’s not fair to say that but it’s true. But this is also true. I’m in love with Kotku.

I just assume she had good life, with husband, a job, a nice house, and maybe a kid.

I never pictured myself in that situation, but here I am... There was a part of me that always wondered, always wanted to know, always felt like we had unfinished business... I reached out to her and we began talking, which scared me to shit.

She's here in Long Island, in quiet suburban neighborhood.

She also had my child. We had a boy, as it turned out. I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about. You, more than anybody else, understand why I can't just leave right now. and he's five years old, it's crazy. I have a chance to bring this family back together. I need to provide this child with the family you and I never had.

I wish getting everything I always wanted didn't have to hurt you in the process.

But I can't lie to you, and I can't return home. Y/n/n, I'm not coming home. I'm afraid to look you in the eyes. Because I won't be able to walk away... Thank you for looking after me when I needed it the most.