My Old Enemy

Bobert rights

aged up

: -˚̣⋅ .

the soft melody from the piano played through the whole venue, keeping the guests companied as they have a good time.

Y/n came alone to this event, which left her with herself sitting by the bar, fiddling with her empty drink.

"club soda please."

"right away sir."

the secluded girl had caught Bobert's attention, making him look for an excuse to come close and get a drink for himself.

Y/n had her legs crossed, eyes to the pretty curly-haired boy in front of her.

"how are you doing?" he asks walking over to Y/n. "Fine, stranger." she flirts back.

"here you go boss." the bartender slides over Bobert's drink to him. "You must be...?" "Y/n." "I'm B." He takes her hand, slightly shaking it. "Sweet. May I buy you a drink, Y/n?" "That would be lovely."

: -˚̣⋅ .

Y/n

"you look strangely familiar, have we met before??" B asks before placing his drink on the counter.

"I don't think...." My eyes traveled from the floor and to his eyes, trying to figure out what was so special about him. I do think we've met before.

Ohmygod....

"wait." I cleared by throat before looking around, seeing if someone is nearby.

"were you in a pack a couple years ago??" I asked, leaving him wide-eyed. "wh-what are you talking about?" his flirtatious state seemed to be broken once I asked the question.

"come on. your name is B. that's surely short for something." I chuckled before downing the drink, purposely exposing the small tattoo on the area under my neck.

"moon stone pack....." B muttered. "Mmm, oh, so you remember." I say. "of course... I'm sorry about before..." He said.

"It's fine Bobert." I said, getting his attention. "How did you know??" "How could I forget?? Bobert– the alpha in the pack, the leader, the one everyone obeyed." I said.

Our packs were in some sort of feud a couple years ago.

"I figured the moment you asked me." I said. "But everything's all behind me now, I don't even talk to anyone anymore. I'm surprised you're still with your guys." "No, I'm not. I left them a few years ago." B says.

"Really?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Are you kidding? My life's a mess after that fight. I got passed around foster homes for a year before I turned 18 and I finally lived on my own and worked my ass off to get here." He said.

"I'm sorry....It took a lot of work too when I left. I lived in my car for some time and I finally got a place when I afforded one. and it wasn't easy." I chuckled. "Right??" "totally."

"I'm sorry.... I'm pretty sure you were your pack's keeper, right??"

"yessss, I was."

: -˚̣⋅ .

night time came around and we pretty much stuck together through the event. we are still in the bar though.

"I was crying really hard when they were tapping around my windshield!! The car finally started and I drove the fuck outta there!" I said. "I thought you're used to that, you're the fucking homeless car squatter." He say.

I act offended, gasping. "You're so fucking rude! that's actually so rude Bobert oh my god!" I hid my face in my hands

"I'm sorry Y/n...shit. Sorry!" He start to gently hold my arm, his other hand  stroking my back. I finally gave in, bursting out in laughter. "Okay I can't believe you actually fell for that." I laughed once more, almost in tears.

"What the hell is going on??" He asked. "The water works work best when you need something. You should know this!!! Oh, and trust me... it's more believable when it's a dude crying." I said.

We looked at each other for a moment, before he finally got what I was implying. "Do you want a room??" "Mhm."

: -˚̣⋅ .

We finally stood on the spot in front of the hotel reception, near enough for the staff to hear us.

"I'm so so sorry honey!!" I cried in front of B. "You did it again! You always do this!" He yelled, resting his hand in his waist. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to ruin our night." I cried once more, this time hiding my face on his shoulder.

"Is there a problem here??" The receptionist asked, turning to us. Bobert lightly pushed me off before speaking. "she's a mess! I can't trust her!" He yelled, tears beimming his eyes.

At this point, the receptionist looks totally sold.

"I lost our key! I'm so so sorry." I cried once more. "I'm sorry my love, just wanted a good Honeymoon. I didn't mean to yell at you." Bobert cried, pulling me into his arms.

"Okay, alright... don't worry. What is you guys' room number??" The receptionist asked. "408." I answer, still fake crying.

"okay, okay. no worries there, here's your key card." the receptionist smiled, handing us the key card to the room. "thank you, and we're sorry." Bobert said before grabbing my hand.

as we walk away, we couldn't help but let out our laughs, heading into the elevator. "we got a premium suite for free!" I snorted, laughing hard. "that was so good!" "I told you, water works is the key."

: -˚̣⋅ .

and that was the last thing I remembered. I'm pretty sure we smoked pot and had sex last night. that's the only thing that explains the lack of clothes and the smell in the room.

I felt that familiar sharp pain on my head, getting up from the bed. I tried to swing my legs on the ledge of the bed but they hurt so bad. well, I think that confirms the part when we got freaky.

damn, I've never been this sore before.

Bobert started to slowly waking up from his slumber, when he started to toss and turn around. I groan, started to look for clothes within the bed.

"mm, what's up baby." B greets with a groggy morning voice. "we're doing baby now?" I chuckled, tossing on B's white button up shirt.

"oh, we were calling each other worse names last night." he smirked, propping himself up. the sheets barely covered his body, it stopped right under his v-line, perfectly exposing his upper body.

he seemed to take notice of my glance when he started pulling off the sheets slowly, exposing his member.

"that what you want??" he looks up at me with a teasing glance. I bit my lip, slightly pulling the shirt's sleeve off my shoulder and getting up.

"you'll have to follow me." I innocently whisper to his ears, gliding my fingertip down his arm.

I quickly got off the bed, which I started to regret due to the pain. I started limping to the bathroom, hearing B snickering.

"I'm that good, huh??"

"are you coming here or not??" I turn to him who was still lying naked on the bed with a smug smirk on his face. he literally hops off, sprinting towards me and sweeping me off my feet before we hop in the tub...