Chapter- 14

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

The next day, all the parents were on the verge of almost panicking, to be honest, they were.

" Sharu...now that you are finally up, go and bathe up and then there is a small puja in the afternoon so get ready for that." Mom instructed me as I walked into the kitchen.

" Okay mom, just give me a hug first." I said, jumping on her and holding her tightly. She returned it.

Riya di joined in too, trying to manhandle me.

" Di...why do you always bully me!" I exclaimed, without breaking the hug.

" Because I can." Was her stupid reply. Sisters, I tell you!

" Hence proved mom that you only love these two morons and not me." Apoorv entered the kitchen flaring his dramatics.

" Shup up and get here my baby sister." I extended my arm towards me and he joined us.

" Are we having a family hug? Why didn't anyone inform me?" Dad asked, entering the kitchen.

" We are not. I am just here with my kids." Mom replied.

" Your kids? Don't you mean our kids?" He asked, crossing is arms and looking at us all.

" No. Just my kids." Mom stood corrected and all of us chuckled.

" Okay then, maybe I'll just go and find some of the good kids who want to eat all this dhokla, khandvi, samosa and idra." He said, showing us the brown packet he had in his hands.

" You got khandvi....oh I love you dad!" I broke free of the hug and went to him, taking the packet from his hands.

" And here I thought that I would get a hug." He complained.

" Did someone say samosa?" Ajay jiju asked as he walked in the kitchen along with Ronak and Ritwik who seemed equally excited hearing the word samosa.

" Yes, yes jiju....you did hear samosa. Come on, let's eat!" I welcomed him to join me.

" Kids? Where are you and why did you just run inside the house. Were we not playing football?" I heard Hridansh say as he entered the kitchen with Hritik bhaiya.

" I could smell samosa chachu and here it is!" Ritwik announced happily.

" That is not really healthy......" But before he could complete his statement, he was stopped by Ragini bhabhi.

" Come on Hridansh. It is samosa! And we don't need to hear if it is healthy or not. Who cares?" She said, rolling her eyes.

With all this commotion, jiju and Apoorv and I had managed to eat one samosa already.

" Look at these shameless people. Mom, you better take that packet under your control because Apoorv and Sharanya are on their second dhoklas after already finishing one samosa each and Ajay is reaching for the idras." Riya di complained to her.

" Save your running commentary di and do not jinx our food. You are welcome to join us if you aren't on some diet right now!" I welcomed her but she rolled her eyes.

" Sharanya and Apoorv, out of the kitchen right now! All of you, please head towards the dining room and Hridansh beta, don't worry, I have cut fruits and upma for you." Mom instructed.

" Thank you aunty." He said and everyone walked out of the kitchen except for Apoorv and me. We were still eating the dhokla.

" Sharanya and Apoorv, please. Do not make me shout at you. It won't look good if I do that in front of you in laws." Mumma said, directing the last part at me.