Chapter- 26

Sharanya's POV -

Later, I left Hridansh who was still with the team. They had planned to party all night and then tomorrow, the team had some professional commitments. I had mine, in fact at seven in the morning. It was an early morning shoot and it already was 2 in the night.

As I was about to call for a cab, I felt someone take my phone away from me, suddenly alarming me.

" What the hell?" I shouted looking up to see who it was. It of course had to be Hridansh who had a frown on his lips.

" What made you think that taking a cab so late is a good decision?" He asked in the same tone as he looked, irritated.

" It's chill Hridansh. Don't worry." I tried to assure him and take my phone back but who was I kidding, this was never going to work. That was the reason I had sneaked out from the hotel.

" Come on." He took my hand in his and started to walk back inside.

" But I have to go home Hridansh. I have an early morning thing tomorrow." I once again tried.

" How early? 6? I'll drop you. But you're not going anywhere alone in a cab at this time." He announced and it clearly indicated and nothing about it was to be up for discussion. Normally I would have protested but not today. It's his day.

" Okay okay. I'll stay." I gave in as we were in the lobby.

" Here. Take the card for my room and go to bed." He slipped his hand in his pocket to hand me the card over.

" Then where will you sleep?" I asked, confused.

" I will not. The guys are so high on the win that no one is going to sleep tonight. We'll just play a few games and all." He replied, waiting for me to take the card.

" You sure you're not saying this to make me take the room?" I confirmed once again. I didn't want him to sacrifice his sleep for me.

" Sharanya the room has an extremely comfortable sized couch so had I wanted to sleep, I would have taken it. Now quit worrying about me and go to bed. Also, take something of mine to wear from the closet there." He replied as I took my phone and the room card from him.

" Goodnight. Have fun!" I said, offering him the best smile that I could. I was tired as hell.

" Go to bed." He chuckled and I walked in the elevator.

" Oh by the way if no one has informed you yet, we are getting married in Jodhpur." I told him before the door of the elevator shut down and I heard a faint I know.

I reached his room which was extremely clean, thank god for that and took his T-shirt from the closet and putting it on, crashed on the extremely tempting bed and within no time, felt my eyelids getting heavy as sleep took over.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The next morning that I woke up was because of my phone which kept on ringing and annoying the crap out of me. I finally had to open my eyes only to see mumma calling me.

" Good morning sweetheart." I said, rubbing my eyes, getting up.

" Good morning sleepyhead. I've just called to remind you to apply for holidays starting next week. I cannot believe you are getting married in two weeks." She was starting to sound emotional.

" How does that change anything? I'll still live in Mumbai, you'll still make me come to Ahmedabad once a month. You'll still be my morning alarm. So what changes?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders as if she could see me.

" All of that is hundred percent true except for the last part. I'll be officially handing my alarm clock duties to my son-in-law after the wedding." She mocked me and I rolled my eyes. Thank god she couldn't see me.