Chapter- 21

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Question of the day - Wedding track coming up soon people, excited??

Sharanya's POV -

The next fifteen days went just like that. Everyone was still sad but things were starting to get normal. Everyone was healing in their own way and it was good, they had to move on.

Mom and I had finally convinced dad to let Apoorv take up that flying course he wanted to. Apparently dad was worried that Apoorv would definitely fail in the course because that boy hates hard-work but we made him promise dad that he will give his hundred percent and will not slack off. It took up a lot of arguments and promises to make papa say yes.

Currently, he was staying with me for a week and mom and dad had gone back. I was to make sure that he was preparing for his entrance exams well.

" Di can we please order in something today? I am extremely bored of this dal rice." He whined as I had just got back from work.

" But the cook has already made something for us na?" I asked him, throwing my bag on the couch.

" No, I sent her back." He replied smugly crashing on the couch and switched on the TV.

" Then why did you even wait for me to come? You should have ordered earlier." I raised an eyebrow and that is when the doorbell rang.

" That must be our pizza." He grinned, looking at me.

" You are the biggest dramatic idiot I know, now go and get it instead of looking at me." I said, nodding my head in disappointment.

" You are standing di. Go and get it quickly." Ordering me, he started watching The Office.

" Lazy idiot." I muttered and went to attend the door but it was not pizza, it was Hridansh.

" Ohh hiii." I said, taken aback for a moment. He didn't tell me that he was going to come home today.

" You are not the pizza guy." Apoorv announced as he turned his head towards the door.

" I won't be so sure about it if I were you." Hridansh chuckled a little and took his hands forward which had pizza boxes in them.

" So this is like your part time job? Delivering pizzas?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I stood aside for him to enter.

" Shut up yaar di. By the way jiju, how come we always meet whenever a pizza is involved?" Apoorv first shushed me and then addressed Hridansh.

" Maybe because your Di loves to order it?" Hridansh said, looking at me this time and I was going to blow up.

" That's totally unfair!! Have you ever seen me having pizza when this idiot is not here? He is the one who keeps ordering out, not me!" I defended myself, outraged of the accusation.

The two of them royally ignored me and Hridansh started telling Apoorv how he thought that we could have dinner together and that is when once again, bell went off. This time, it was our pizza delivery guy and I glared at the two of them as I paid for the pizza.

" Brilliant, so now we have two large pizzas and a total of three people." I muttered, keeping the box next to the box that Hridansh had got.

" Relax Di. There is nothing such as extra pizza. Now tell us what got you into such a bad mood today? You reek annoyed right now." Apoorv taunted me and I rolled my eyes. This idiot never not notices anything.