Chapter- 13

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

Mumma had helped me in all the packing and I had called it a night while setting up an alarm for 8 in the morning. The flight was at 12.

It honestly hadn't even been a minute when my phone went off. I ignored it for the first time but it kept on ringing. Honestly, can a girl not sleep??

The nagging had gone so bad that I had to pick it up. It was papa calling.

" Beta, get up. You have a flight to catch." His voice rang in my ears as I picked the call up. Really? It was morning already?

I looked at the clock. It was 8:30 in the morning.

" Yes papa. I'll see you in a while then. Bye." I said and he hung up. Deciding to wake up at 9, I closed my eyes for a bit more.

The next time I woke up was because there was a knock on the door. I looked up at the clock to see that it was 9:30. I really should be getting ready.

I got out of the bed to open the door, it was the milkman for his bill. I gave him his money and then went back in my room to freshen up and bathe.

In half an hour, I was all done and left my place at 10ish and reached the airport at eleven.

Sharanya's Look-

I checked in and then went to the waiting area beyond security check

" Sharanya, here." I heard a voice, it was Ragini bhabhi whom I had just spotted.

" Hey bhabhi." I walked to her.

" Here is the executive waiting lounge." She asked me to follow her and I did.

" Oh right, you guys cannot sit there because of the people." I remarked like a silly person.

" After the news of your engagement is official, you also won't be able to sit there." She replied, chuckling.

" Yeahh, I guess." I muttered as we entered the lounge where I saw Aunty, bhaiya and Ritwik sitting and Hridansh looked like he was sleeping. Jet lag, obviously.

" Beta, come." Aunty spotted and I walked to her and sat next to her.

" Hello aunty." I greeted her, smiling. She smiled back and bhabhi sat next to bhaiya.

" All packed beta?" She asked me.

" Yes, everything aunty." I replied and then Ritwik ran to me.

" Hii chachi!" He greeted me, sitting on my lap as I pulled him closer to me.

" Hello Ritwik. How are you this morning?" I asked him, tickling him a little.

" I am fine chachi. Chachu got lot's of toys for me from Australia!" He exclaimed and laughed.