Chapter-3

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

It was Monday today, which meant work. I had to shoot with eight cricketers for their jersey launch in the afternoon at the studios and after that, I had Ranveer Singh on schedule again today, covering for Tarun.

" Sharanya...you have a very busy day ahead because after you're done with RS, you need to shoot for the hand cream and then go to the cricketers." Monika informed me.

" Monika, can no one else go for the hand cream shoot?" I asked her.

" No honey.....it's you." She replied and I nodded, sighing.

I left for the shoot and then was done by 5 pm with RS and the hand cream.

" Sharanya, we need to leave for the studio right now. It's already 5:15 and the shoot time was at 5 which means that the cricketers must already be there." Nikhil, the camera man said.

" This hand cream thing took so much for my time man! It's going to be embarrassing now." I replied as we left and Mumbai's traffic at 5:15 in the evening was a sight no one wanted to behold.

We made it to the studio's by 6 and the script writer/director was one hour late and kept waiting eight high profile Indian cricketers wait for her. Just so amazing!

" I am so sorry all of you for this delay. I am highly embarrassed and have no explanation for this tardiness." I said, entering the lounge where everyone was sitting.

" Ms. Patel, we had to cancel our practice session for this shoot today because we were told that it'd be done in one hour. That's exactly why I emphasized on putting that clause in the contract and you had assured me that nothing of that sort will happen and see where we are today? This is the first time and that's we are letting this go and waiting, the next time it happens, the contract gets null and void." Hridansh almost scolded me.

OUCH.

" I totally understand that sir and I am truly really sorry about it. I give my word that this is the first and last time this has happened. Now let's get started without wasting any of you precious time." I tried to cover up that embarrassment.

" Yes!" Shivin exclaimed and we started to shoot. It was about India's next tour to England, both men and women's team.

It was done in an hour and after the pack up, I apologized once again to everyone before they left. Only Hridansh and Shivin were there as we wanted a few more shots of them as captain and vice captain.

Since it were still shots, I was not required there, so I let Nikhil handle it.

I got to my cubicle where Ishaan sir was addressing the others.

" What did I miss sir?" I asked him.

" Nothing Sharanya, I'll fill you in later." He said as he walked back to his cabin and then Tarini came to me. All the others had left for home in the workplace.

" I heard what happened there inside the studio." She spoke with sympathy.

" Don't get me started on that man. That hand cream actress was giving so much trouble, thinking she was some grade A celebrity and treated me and Nikhil like shit. And then the bloody traffic. This has been a bad day. The only good thing about all of this was that I met Ranveer again. A man with such a high status yet zero shit." I said, slouching into my chair and resting my head on the table, closing my eyes for sometime. My head had started aching because of all this!