Chapter- 22

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

I was leaving for Goa today. Apoorv had already gone to Riya di's place last night and was going to Ahmedabad before I would return. But to be completely honest, I was looking forward to being in Chennai right now. Both because of Hridansh and work which was actually interesting.

Before I could start leaving for the airport, my cell went off and it was Monica calling.

" Hey Mon, I am just leaving for the airport and yes, I have everything i need." I said the moment I received her call.

" That's not why I am calling you. There is a good news for you. The Goa shoot has been cancelled for this month. You leave for Chennai to be with the IPL team there. Your flight is this evening and I e-mailed you the tickets. Pack well because you are going to be with the team for the whole of 1.5 months. Nikhil and Prateek will go with you too." She gave me the best news that she could today.

" Are you an angel are what. I was so not looking forward to Goa. I really love you so much Mon!" I exclaimed, almost jumping up.

" Yeah, yeah I know that this sudden happiness is not because you are not going to Goa. It is because you are leaving for Chennai to be with a certain someone. I don't know, a cricketer who is also the captain, smart, tall, handsome. What is his name again?" She sang, trying to tease me and it was almost working.

" Yeah yeah. Have fun at my expense but if you had to choose between shooting with a snappy model and being with your fiancé, you would have chosen this too." I said, trying not to give away the extreme happiness in my tone.

" True that. Now why don't you go and pack much more clothes than what you already have in your luggage and make sure to keep some casuals too or I would be looking at Sharanya Patel in a pencil skirt and a shirt cheering in the stands. Alright? And Tarini will be coming over to your place in an hour to give you the script copies and other documents that you would require. Bye now." She instructed me before hanging up and I texted mom and Apoorv regarding the change of plans and asked Apoorv not to tell Hridansh about it. I wanted to surprise him.

" Alright Sharanya, let's get back to packing once again." I sighed, talking to myself and walked inside my room to sort my clothes out.

As I was still packing, the doorbell rang. It was Tarini for sure with the documents and as I opened the door, I found myself correct.

" At least come in." I said as she extended the papers towards me.

" Can't do. Need to leave for film city. Monica is already on her way. She asked me to tell you that since all the shoots are scheduled for next week, let them stay that way. All you do for this week is work from hotel during the mornings and enjoy the matches or whatever later. These are some additional files that require your attention, just three so once you are done with these, you officially would have nothing to do all this week." She said like an express train and I took all the files and documents from her.

" Alright, you leave if you're in such a hurry. I'll call you in the evening once I land." I told her and she nodded in a yes, walking away.

" Bye." I added. All she did was wave her hand while still walking away and I rolled my eyes, shutting the door.

As I was almost done keeping everything, my phone went off. It was Hridansh calling.

" Hey. How's Chennai?" I asked him, finally sitting down.