Chapter- 8

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

I had no idea how to face Hridansh tomorrow when I meet him. All the post wedding rituals were also complete and I was flying to Melbourne tonight. My henna was darker than ever and it felt so strange because now I had work and it would look stupid on my formals but I couldn't exactly do anything about it. One problem with me was that it took a long time for the henna to vanish from my hands.

" Chinki, take care of yourself and call once you land." Papa said as he dropped me to the airport.

" Don't worry dad. I will take care of myself. You take care of yourself and everyone here." I replied, hugging him.

" Stop worrying about here. I am proud of you beta." He kept his hand on my head and I smiled before getting inside.

I did everything and then dropped a text to Monica regarding my departure.

..................................................

It took me one day to land in Melbourne as it was a connecting flight. We had hault at the Singapore airport.

Collecting my luggage and texting mom and Monica about my safe landing, I hailed a taxi to the hotel. It must have been around two in the night or as some people like to call it, two in the morning.

It was another forty five minute drive to the hotel and I was totally exhausted because I really exactly had overcome the London jet lag and now I was in Australia.

I checked in to the hotel and had my room on the 14th floor. I went in and my luggage was delivered too but I didn't had an ounce of sleep in me. I then freshened up and switched the TV on, deciding to kill time till I had to start with work.

I watched The Castle which was on, a pretty good movie. As it ended, it was 5 in the morning so I decided to watch movie number 2, which was Sunday too far Away.

I still was not sleepy at all. I felt like I could get everything done just in a jiffy despite watching two movies.

It was now eight when I switched the TV off and was scrolling through my instagram. Bored, I decided to go and get ready for the day as it was time to start work.

Sharanya's Look-

I did my business and then got ready and walked out of the room to meet the team manager to schedule up the shoots as per the players convenience and practice time

I did my business and then got ready and walked out of the room to meet the team manager to schedule up the shoots as per the players convenience and practice time. The tournament was supposed to start from the day after.

But before all of that, I had to have breakfast because I was hell hungry so I walked to the buffet where all the players, few with their wives and few with girlfriends and a few in the boys group were eating and the manager was sitting with whom I assumed her to be his wife. My eyes were searching for that specific someone, definitely I won't admit whom but couldn't find him.