Chapter- 10

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

Reaching back to the hotel, he dropped me to my room.

" I had an amazing time. Thank you." I said, looking at him.

" I did too. Goodnight." He replied, smiling as I walked inside and he left for the night. It was quite late.

I had a goofy, stupid smile on my face the rest of the time I was awake which was long because I did go to bed at 3 again because of the jet lag. Lucky for us, there was no shoot tomorrow as the match was day after so I could sleep in late.

................................................................................................................................................................

The next morning I woke up, well it was not morning. It was two in the afternoon. I freshened up and walked to the restaurant to have lunch. I was hungry as hell.

" Sharanya, hey." I heard Shivin call for me who was with Ritika.

" Hi Shivin, Ritika." I greeted them, smiling.

" You here for lunch right?" He asked and I nodded in a yes.

" Why don't you join us? All the boys are having lunch in the captain's room. Come on, it'll be fun." He suggested but I was hesitant.

I mean, I work for them! I am here as a professional. I really don't think it will be appropriate.

" Shivin, some other time? I have a meeting right now in sometime with my boss online. I really will have to rush." I politely declined his offer and he understood.

Truth to be told, I did not lie. I did have an online conference in an hour that I had to be a part of.

I quickly had something and then walked back to my room.

I opened my laptop and skyped Monica.

" Heyy Mon!" I exclaimed.

And then the meeting went on and on and on. Oh my god, one more minute and I will fall asleep! I mean, yes, I love my work but talking with people whose ego is as big as an elephant, is something different. It sucks but what to do, it is a part of my job profile.

Finally, it terminated.

" Mon, thank god!" I whisper exclaimed.

" I know, such a snob." She agreed with me and we shared a laugh.

Then later, I was all free so I decided to go around, roam in the hotel because I had nothing to do, or that's what I thought. It was a around five thirty in the evening when I was in the lawn in the sitting area when I bumped into the manager.

" Ms. Patel, I was searching for you. As the temporary PR, you need to get in front of the media for the press conference at 6. The captain and the coach will be there too." He said.

" I'll be there in the conference room sir." I agreed, nodding my head a little and then walked back to the room.

I washed my face and went to change into something formal and was ready in twenty minutes as I walked to the conference room of the hotel.

Sharanya's Look-