Chapter- 11

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

The next day as I woke up, it was because of the bell. I got out of the bed, rubbed my eyes and then went to open the door. It was Ritika who was standing and by the looks of it, she was all ready.

" Sharanya, you were sleeping?" She asked, a little frown on her face as I nodded in a yes.

" The team leaves in half an hour and we are going with them. You need to get ready real quick and once you are, come downstairs at the reception area. We leave from there. Meanwhile, I'll get something packed for you to eat seeing that you have missed breakfast." She went on to instruct me and I kept on nodding.

She then walked away and I grabbed my stuff to freshen up and take bath...oh god, I had to wash my hair todayy which is a damn task!

I managed to get everything done in 20 minutes and then put on my favorite blue ripped jeans, white tank top and blue shrugs to go with it so that I didn't tan myself and my nude pumps because I didn't get my sneakers!!

Sharanya's Look-

Locking everything up, I then rushed to the reception where I spotted the team and their wives/ girlfriends

" There you are." I heard Hridansh say as I went to where he was standing with everybody.

" Sorry.....my alarm didn't go off." I admitted, embarrassed.

" It's quite alright. The team bus isn't here yet." He told me, smiling a little which I returned back.

" Sharanya, here." Ritika said as she handed over a roll for me to eat.

" Thank you! How are you feeling today?" I asked her, looking away from Hridansh to her.

" All good and very happy." She muttered the last part.

" Of course! Also, after the match, let's get you to a gynecologist for detailed check up." I suggested her as it was important.

" Yeah, was thinking about the same. Shivin will come back to the hotel with the team and freshen up, we will hire a cab or something directly from the stadium to the hospital. Works?" She asked.

" Totally!" I replied, feeling very happy to have found a friend in Ritika.

" Okay guys, the bus is here. Start boarding." I heard the coach and the boys went in first. I jogged up to Hridansh.

" All the best for today!" I exclaimed.

" Thank you.....I'll see you in the evening." He replied, keeping his hand on my shoulder and I nodded in a yes and then he walked ahead and I caught up with Ritika and others.