Chapter- 25

Hey my lovlies....I wanted you all to meet a great writer and a greatest friend Elegiac_Damsel

She has written some really good books and it would mean the world to me if you check them out. You can find the links to her books in my announcement sections so please do go and read them!!

.

.

.

Sharanya's POV-

" It's a baby boy for us." Shivin said, coming out of the operation theatre an hour later with their bundle of joy in his arms

" Oh my god! Congratulations Shivin. How is Ritika and this little cutie?" I asked before giving him a side hug and having a peek at the baby.

" They both are doing fine. Ritika is sleeping and this one here is excited to meet his godparents." He said as he very carefully gave the little one to me.

" Hi baby. Welcome to this world. It's pretty boring but you'll love it here." I whispered to him while Hridansh and Shivin were having all their bro moments. Guys!!!

In a moment, Hridansh was standing right next to me and I placed the baby carefully in his arms. Surprisingly, he was a natural.

" Have you and Rits thought of a name?" I questioned, my eyes still fixed on the baby.

" Yes, we had planned that if it were to be a girl, then Amrita and Suyash if it were a baby boy." He replied.

" Hey little Suyash." I booped his nose very lightly and heard Hridansh laugh as I looked at him as he handed him to the nurse who had come to take him for the regular check up.

" I'll go and call mine and her parents. You should go back to the hotel." Shivin said and it did make sense. It was game day tomorrow and Hridansh needed to relax.

" Do you want to play tomorrow?" I asked Shivin before he could leave.

" I do but I will not leave Ritika here." He replied and I rolled my eyes. Guys are sometimes dumb.

" Then you'll play. I will be here with Rits tomorrow." I announced and he gave me a thankful look.

" You guys should go. Ritika will be unconscious for a few hours." He added once again and the two of us nodded.

" After you." Hridansh said, stepping to my left and I took my bag as we started walking.

" I am so happy." I said as we sat in the hotel car and the driver started to the hotel.

" I am too love." I heard him and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, kissing the side of my head.

" I am sorry I called cricket stupid." I sincerely apologized. It really was wrong of me.

" I know you didn't mean it. But yes, you are a little scary when you are angry." He joked, laughing a little and I joined him.

In the next ten minutes, we had reached the hotel.

" Sharanya, I'll see you for dinner? I have a team meeting in five minutes." He told me as we reached outside my room.

" You should have dinner with the guys tonight. I am planning to order in." I suggested. I was too tired to go up to my room and then come back. Besides, I actually had something to do.

" Sure but are you alright?" He asked, a flicker of worry crossing his eyes.

" Of course. It's nothing just tired, that's it. I'll see you in the morning?" I asked, tucking the annoying hair strand behind my ear which somehow fell right back to my cheek once again....ughhh!!