Chapter- 4

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

I had a good scolding from Riya di and jiju was just giving me sad looks. No wonder why. She was shouting at the top of her voice.

" Relax di. I am okay. Now please please let me go or I'll be late for work." I begged.

" What is this Sharanya? Work, work and just work is all you do." She scolded.

" Di, it's a cut throat competition out there. If I want to make it, I need to put in all that I have." I confessed.

" I know baby girl, but please at least take sometime out for yourself and relax." She said, keeping her palm in on cheek.

" You know what, let's go for shopping today evening? I'll pick you up?" I asked her.

She was right. I did deserve sometime outside of work with people I care about.

" Perfecto. I'll be ready by 5?" She asked and I nodded in a yes and then I took a cab for my apartment, got ready and left for the shoot.

" Monika, hey." I said, as I saw her, talking to Shivin and Hridansh.

" Hii. I heard what happened last night and Sharanya, it was very irresponsible of you to not carry a power bank." She scolded me.

" Monika, I really don't want another round of lecture. Riya di was enough!" I exclaimed and she gave a disapproving nod.

" Let's get started, shall we?" I asked.

" We are waiting for Raghav. He is not here yet." She said. Raghav is one of India's spin bowlers.

" Ohh, okay." I replied, sitting down.

Shivin and Monika were engrossed in some conversation, Hridansh was talking over the phone and I just had my eyes closed for a while.

" I take it was a long conversation with your sister." I heard his voice as I opened my eyes.

" Yeahh, she was really mad at me for everything but I'm making up to her. Going to take her shopping in the evening." I added.

" That's a smart move." He replied, smiling a little and I returned it back.

For the rest of around five hours, the shoot went on.

" Shivin, Hridansh you both stand towards the left and Raghav, you towards the right and the IT will edit the logo of the energy drink. That will end the ad." I said and they nodded and took their positions.

" Sharanya, tilt Hridansh's arm a little." Monika said and I walked towards him.

" Just slightly tilt your hand towards the right." I said and he did, then I looked at Monika who still didn't look satisfied.

" May I?" I asked for permission to move his hand and he nodded.

I took his arm and pushed it towards a little more right and looked at Monika who nodded in satisfaction.

" Here you go." I said, getting my hands off when my bracelet tangled with his sweat shirt.

" Ohh, I am sorry. Just a minute." I tried to untangle it but to no avail.

" Here, let me try." He offered and was able to.

" Thank you." I said and immediately walked away. It was kinda embarrassing!

" That's it. Cut." Monika said and it was all done.

" Okay gentlemen, we are done for the day. Thank you all so much for your time." I announced after the pack up.