Chapter-2

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

I conveyed the clause to Ishaan sir and he promised to take care of it.

There was nothing major happening today. All did was work on scripts till Tarini had interrupted me.

" Let's leave Sharanya! We really need to have social life and we are going to the club and hitting on the best men there!" She declared.

" I forgot to carry a dress." I told her sheepishly.

" I so knew it but don't worry, you are not getting out of this because I am carrying 2. You know, just in case, I carried it for you like a contingency kind of situation and see, I was right." She gave me a you-are-not-getting-out-of-this look.

" Is there absolutely nothing that I can coax you with?" I asked her, hoping she'd let go.

" Can you give me 5 crores cash right here right now?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

" You want me to answer that?" I asked, mocking her.

" Umm...then you're stuck with me for this lovely Friday evening!" She cheered.

" Fine, just give me that goddamn dress." I said, sighing and walked into the ladies room to change.

Sharanya's Look-

As I was done, we left for one of the most expensive clubs in Mumbai since Monika had decided to go with us

" Monika..one again, why are we going to the most expensive place known to the mankind?" I asked her as we had our 4th vodka shots.

" Baby that's because I have Ishaan's credit card." She replied, smugly.

" Monika, if your husband decided to fire me after today night, I'm going to sue the whole company!" I exclaimed, a little tipsy.

" Ohooo....look who is getting drunk today!" Tarini wooed in my ears.

" Yeah, that would be me and I'm not just getting drunk today, I'm going to go right there on the dance floor, dragging both of you with me and we are going to dance our asses off." I shouted over the music.

" Well sweetheart, you don't have to drag us because that's what I was thinking." Monika said and the three of us laughed.

" But I have a dare for you first." Tarini jumped in.

" What dare?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow.

" You are going to flirt with the man in whose arms you land." She said, evilly.

" Why will I land in anyone's arms Tarini? I know I'm drunk but I can walk." I countered, confused.

" Oh that.....that's because I'm going to push you into the crowd now!" She exclaimed.