Chapter- 7

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

It had been two days since I was in London. There were multiple ad sequences to be shot with Hritik and I was absolutely spell bound with his charm. He did everything with so much perfection, leaving me speechless. Today though, was the third and last day of the shoot. In the course of these days, my mind couldn't get Hridansh out. I had constantly been thinking about him. Like he had captured the inner me with his thoughts and smile.

" Sharanya, let's go or we will end up getting late!" Rahul, our cameraperson said. I was having my breakfast and lost in my own thoughts about marrying him again for the hundredth time this week.

" Just two minutes. I am almost done." I replied, sipping on my fresh orange juice and collected myself.

He then went to get the camera and everything packed in the car and I took my bag, walking out.

The shoot went on all day and by the time we took the last shot, I was totally exhausted and so were the others I think.

" Thank you so much Hritik. All the money business will be taken care of as soon as you get back to Mumbai by the agency." I said, forwarding my hand for a shake.

He generously smiled and shook them.

" It was very nice working with you. May I please have a quick picture with you?" I asked, finally letting the fan girl in me coming out. But anyways, this is one of the perks of doing what I did!

" Sure, come here." He said, as I stood next to him and Rahul took a photograph of us.

" Thank you!" I exclaimed and he smiled. Then bidding farewell, he went away and so did we after packing everything up.

We were supposed to get back tomorrow. Coming back to the hotel, I packed everything up and then after having dinner, went to bed after getting the alarm on.

...............................

The next day, we reached the airport. It was a long flight back to Mumbai, luckily with no hault in between. I was directly flying to Ahmedabad from Mumbai airport without going home.

Landing at the airport, I bid bye to Rahul and then collected my luggage from the belt. It was taking long.

Finally, when I had the bags with me, and was walking out, I bumped into a man. It was completely my fault. I didn't watch where I was going.

" I am really sorry." I apologized as I pushed my hair away from my face and looked up to see that it was Hridansh whom I had bumped in.

" Mr. Singh." I said, completely blank.

" Sharanya." He addressed me, not looking one ounce shocked.

" Hey Sharanya." I heard another voice and looked that way. It was Shivin.

" Hii Shivin." I greeted back. That's when I realized that it was the complete team. Must be leaving for Australia. All of them then walked ahead while Hridansh stayed back.

" You coming back from London?" Hridansh asked me as he helped pick my wallet that had fallen down.

" Yeah, flight landed a while ago and now I am going to the domestic airport. I have the other flight to Ahmedabad in about two hours." I replied, looking at him.

" Fly safe." He said, keeping his hand on my right shoulder, smiling a little.

I noticed that he had grown a stubble which kind of looked hot on him.