Chapter- 6

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

After returning from the Singh House, I slept the whole evening off and Apoorv was watching TV down the hall.

" Di, let's order pizza today? He asked as I sat on the couch, next to him.

" That's a great idea! You order and in the meanwhile, I'll go and get coke from the supermarket downstairs. The pizza people sell it at a very high rate." I replied, getting up.

" That's perfect." He agreed, I nodded and taking my wallet, stepped out.

As I was stepping out of the lift, I saw Hridansh stepping in. Why is he here?

" Hridansh?" I asked, looking o confused.

" Sharanya, you forgot your phone while leaving." He said, handing over it to me.

" Oh my god! I didn't even realize this up until now. I am really sorry for the trouble you had to take!" I exclaimed, apologizing.

" It's no trouble." He replied, giving me a small smile.

" Well, why don't you join Apoorv and me? He is just ordering pizza." I asked him.

" No, no. It's okay. You guys carry on." He said.

" Come on. I insist. Apoorv will like it. You're his favourite cricketer after all." I replied.

" Is that so? Well, I guess I will join you guys then." He agreed.

" Great. Go up to the eighteenth floor, flat number 1802. I'll be right back." I told him.

" But where are you off to?" He asked, raising a brow.

" Supermarket. Going to get coke." I replied.

" Well then, let me walk you there." He offered but it was a bad idea. I really don't know how he managed to come up till here unidentified but if he steps out in public, of course people will recognize him.

" Well that's not a very good idea and you know it. It's better that you go home. I'll go and get it." I said and he did understand, nodding.

It took me not more than fifteen minutes to be back home and what I saw happening was comical. Apoorv and Hridansh were in the kitchen, covered in sauce?

" What is happening here?" I asked, horrified.

How did these guys manage to spoil my kitchen in fifteen minutes!?

" Di, the pizza place was not delivering here today for some reason so we decided to make pizza but this ketchup's lid wouldn't come off!" Apoorv exclaimed.

" Okay, out of my kitchen right now." I demanded and both of then obliged like good boys.

" Apoorv, idiot, if that place was not delivering, there are hundreds of places that would. Now get away and change and give one of your tshirts to him too while I order something and clean this up." I said, looking to the mess.

After ordering from a different place, it took me around twenty minutes to clean everything up while both of them sat on the couch.

" Your sister can be scary when mad." I heard a muffled voice.

" You don't know the half of it. This was not mad Sharanya, this was an annoyed Sharanya. The mad Sharanya is even more scary and dangerous." Apoorv muttered back.

" I can listen everything clearly Apoorv so shut it." I ordered him.

The pizza was here and my work was done.