Chapter-18

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sharanya's POV-

The next day, mom being my alarm clock, I woke up at 8 because I had to reach Film city by 9:30 for the shoot. It was a chocolate ad with Kareena Kapoor Khan, whom I didn't really like much and then it was the IPL promo shoot with Hridansh, Shivin and a few other guys post lunch.

I quickly freshened up and grabbed an apple and coffee and was good to go.

Sharanya's Look-

" Sharanya, go and brief the audio people about the changes we have thought of and Tarini, please go and get me a coffee, will you?" Monika assigned our works to us

" Sharanya, go and brief the audio people about the changes we have thought of and Tarini, please go and get me a coffee, will you?" Monika assigned our works to us. Tarini nodded and asked if I wanted one and I being the caffeine addict person I was, said yes.

We finally started with the shoot which was by the way, not really a pleasant experience but I digress. This brand was bringing a lot of money to the firm and to me so a little extra something effort should be worth the paycheck. After all, Mumbai is an expensive city to live in.

" Cut. And that's that." Monika said and it was almost 3 PM.

" Okay Sharanya, I am going to leave you here now. The IPL shoot is all yours love." She said, winking at me and I rolled my eyes.

" But before that, us ladies should grab a quick lunch. Sharanya, what time does your shoot start?" Tarini asked and I looked at my watch.

" At around 4. I need to be here by 3:45 though." I replied, looking at the two of them.

" Perfect, there is a small restaurant we can go to which is really close by. That way, you will be able to return soon." Monika said and the two of us nodded, walking along to her car.

As she said, it really was a five minutes drive. We ordered proper Indian lunch and man it was amazing.

" How did we never come here before when more than half of the time, we are in Film city!?" I asked them.

" Exactly! Okay, we are coming here quite frequently now! This food is absolutely mouth-watering." Tarini declared and I nodded in agreement.

We then talked about random stuff for a while which was to be honest, kinda fun because we were hanging out like this after such a long time.

" Okay girls, come on. Sharanya, it's almost time. I'll drop you there and then Tarini and I will leave for the office. A lot has to be get done this week." Monika said.

As I reached the set and was getting the cameras ready, Shivin walked in.

" Hey Sharanya, guess I am the first one here." He said, walking towards me.