45

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CUPCAKE HARRY WHOM I LOVE MY TWIN YOU'RE 21 WOAH LOVE YOU ♡

***

Harry's P.O.V

Sitting alone makes you think a lot.

I'm not completely sure what's the next move in this cat and mouse game,and to be honest,I'm completely tired of it.

I'm thinking of staying off grid for a while with Louis; just to relax and calm down for a little.

To let the fire dwindle a bit.

Louis smiles and sits next to me,smiling.

"Stop worrying,its going to give you wrinkles,"

I chuckle and smile,looking at him.

I dont know,this guy is something else.

Something you read out of a book and the character you always think about. That one line in the book that you always reread because you love the way it sounds.

Louis.

Louis Tomlinson.

I'm falling into the epitome of destruction with him,and in that,I'm falling in love.

I cant ever say that though,but if it would only be okay to.

Louis makes me smile,he brightens my day.

When we first met,it was love at first sight.

Yeah,cliché but we clicked and got on so well it frightened me at first.

But I'm happy we met.

Like fate.

He leans in and pecks my cheek and I sigh.

"Why dont we go for a swim,yeah?" He asks softly and motions towards the ocean water.

I stand and nod slowly.

"Yeah,lets go."

He grabs my hand as we make our way towards the blue ocean water.

*

Later on that night,I lay in bed with just my boxers,scrolling through my phone.

Louis enters and gives a smirk.

"Is that all youre wearing?"

"If thats alright with you," I smirk,not moving my gaze from the screen of my phone.

"Its more than alright with me," he purrs,making me look at him.

His blue eyes darken and I put my phone down,in a slow manner.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask slowly,as he nears me.

"You."

He reaches me and I explode,and we create fireworks so bright throughout the night.

****
A/N

This probs sucked but I tried,it was my first attempt at writting something Larry related but its Harry's birthday so I figured why not ;) And that video on the side is titled "Top 20 Larry moments" mhm yous should check that out for your daily dose of Larry lol Love you guys ♡