5

I awoke to brightness in my eyes and I groaned,turning over.

My eyes slowly opened to read the alarm clock on the bedside table.

9:54 a.m.

I slowly smacked the sheets off my body and sat up.My hair must look a mess and my face must be so pale.

I stand and walk my way to the bathroom.

I turn on the light and put my hands on my face.After I look at myself for a while in the mirror,I open the cabinet and see a toothbrush.It's the only one in there,so I just use that.

After I'm finished,I make my way out of the large room and peer out of my doorway.

I look left and see Liam and Zayn watching the television.

I peer right,and Niall's room door is slightly ajar.

Ahead of me is the door to the basement.

I need information on what's happening here.

I then slowly walk across and open the door undetected,and close it softly behind me.I make my way down the stairs and turn the lights on.

I start my investigation where the huge map was with pictures and notes strewn across its surface.I traced my fingertips over pictures of faces I didn't know,and read notes I didn't understand.

One thing popped out at me though;

It was a picture of a man.He was tall and slim,with green eyes.His curly hair enticed me.

I read the note attached to the photo,and I squinted my eyes for recognition :

"Harry Styles;Multi-million dollar playboy and business owner.Los Angeles,California.Target breach:6/26/14.DANGEROUS."

I shook my head.

"Dangerous?..." I whisper.

I then turn my attention to the cabinets.

They're locked and I shake the lock and groan.I then move on to the other tall locker that's wide.This one looks like it was left unlocked.

So I carefully remove the lock and open the door.

I gasp and quickly cover my mouth.

Guns on top of guns.

Artillery to the max.

I quickly shut it closed and put the lock back.I then look behind me,to the door.

I slowly make my way towards it,when I hear the door open from upstairs.

"She has to be down here.She isn't upstairs-"Zayns voice booms.

I panic and open the door and close it behind me. Its dark inside and I move around slowly.

I feel around the walls and my eyes soon adjust.

There is something hanging on the wall and I feel for it.

A flashlight.

I thank God in my mind and flick the light on.

I shine the light ahead of me and realize the many sports cars and motorcycles.

I was in a garage.

"If you let her escape I swear to god-" I hear Niall exclaim and Liam shhhs' them.

I then knew what was coming next,so I crouched down behind a car when the door soon opened and the light was turned on.I peered through the window of the red Ferrari I was hidden behind and I saw them looking around carefully.