30

The city was just like I remembered it as.

Loud and full of people who were indeed alive.

Styles' building wasn't too far from our safe house,so I just decided to walk.

I'm used to the city,and I remember my way around it.

Of course,I'm not alone.

The gang is following me from afar,and we all have ear pieces to stay in contact with one another.

My mind is racing.

What if this is a huge trap?

What if they've already killed Niall,and they just want to finish us off?

What if they're torturing him?

I couldn't help these thoughts,and it just made me move faster.

In no time,I was entering the large Styles Incorporation building that overcast all the other buildings in the city.

I walked up to the front desk where a slim lady spoke on the phone.

She struck me ask familiar,and I realized it was the girl in the bar in California I saw when I first met Harry.

Her hair was curled and bold red lipstick was painted on her lips.

Her eyes were an icy blue and she reminded me of one of those pin-up girls.

"Hi,I'm Taylor.How can I help you today?" She asks politely.

"I'm here to see Harry.Is he in?" I ask quickly,and she looks me over surprised.

"Oh..I will check," she replies and picks up the phone,dialing and listening.

Her eyes widen a bit and she smiles nicely at me.

"I-Okay-sir.Fine,yes.Goodbye-"

She hangs up the phone and shakes her head.

"He isn't taking visitors today,so sorry," she says and gives an apologetic smile.

"No worries.Im trying to surprise him," I saw in a low whisper.

She then ponders my answer and sighs.

"Top of the building,straight ahead from there."

I nod and smile,going to the elevator.

The ride up was nerve-wrecking and I was shaking.

When the doors opened finally,I walked straight ahead and didn't knock,just threw the doors open.

Then to my surprise,Harry had a blonde girl under him,on his huge desk,making out.

His shirt and tie was undone and his hair tousled,obviously hot from the situation.

The blonde girl was petite and had green eyes,her hair was a mess and her dress hiked up.

I thanked god they were still clothed.

"Look at what we have here." I say sarcastically and cross my arms.

The girl quickly pushes him off and clears her throat.

"I thought you said you weren't seeing anyone-" she whispered harshly,fixing herself.

"I'm not,Paige.Really," he says and she storms off and I wave as she leaves out.

He then lays his eyes on me and let's out a growl.

"What do you want?"

I enter the room and shake my head.