56

"Ms.Havens?Ms.Havens?!"

I lazily open my eyes to have a crowd around me,and loud yelling.

"Ambulance is on its way,it seems that you've fallen," My co-worker Jesy says,whilst holding my hand.

"You're okay,you'll be alright..."

-

"Dammit,Amber.What happened?" James exclaims as we sit outside the precinct in the ambulance as the doctor checks me up.

"Vitals seem alright.Just a mere faint case.Make sure you eat something and stay hydrated,Ms.Havens." The man undoes the arm cuff with a smile,letting me go.

"Thank you,again." I speak and he smiles.

"Are you good to go back to work or-" James starts but is immediately cut off by another voice.

"-Havens!" I turn to see my boss walking towards me.

I silently shoot myself.

"Are you alright? It seems that you've had an accident," He asks and looks me over.

I clear my throat.

"Im just fine,Mr.Steel.Thank you."

He looks me over again,and I look away.

"I feel that you should have the day off.Dont want any more,"accidents" occuring."

"No,sir,I'm-"

"-see you after your spring vacation,Ms.Havens.Enjoy the weekend.Give Collin my hello."

He nods and turns back towards the building,and I mentally slap myself for being so dramatic in the first place.

-

I was NOT being dramatic.

How the hell does Liam show up after 6 years of being practically extinct? Is he still in contact with Zayn? Do they live here or just passing through?

I changed into comfortable clothes before going to pick up my Collin from school.

He jumps in the car happily,as always.

"Mommy,you wont believe what happened today! I made a new friend!" He exclaims.

I laugh and drive out of the school parking lot and towards the traffic for home.

"Oh really? So I'm guessing your day was fantastic?!" I say excited.

He laughs and nods.

"Mommy,it was! D'you want to know about my new friend?"

"Of course,baby.Tell me all the details,"

"We met right before you picked me up,Mommy.He was really nice and he had drawings on his arms,"

I skid on the breaks and park my car on the sidewalk.I turn back to Collin who seems frightened.

"No,babe,its okay,mommy is just...really excited to hear about your friend,"

He eases up and smiles before continuing.

"He had brown hair and he talked different,he said that I am very smart and he is glad that he got to meet me,"

"Collin,what color were his eyes?Do you remember?" I ask frantically.

He looks at me for a moment like I'm crazy,and I feel like I am.

"Collin,"

"Brown.And he was driving in a black car with someone else.I did not see the other man.His car was really nice,Mommy."