74

Oh.My.God! LATE NIGHT UPDATE THANKS TO Love_Five_Idiots!Go check her out and her book Trapped ! Enjoy ♡

****

"I like those,not those," Harry points to the bowl of skittles to his right.

"The others taste rancid,"

I laugh and shake my head.

"They aren't old. They're just really sour," I retort and grab the bowl full of the "rancid" skittles,bringing it to the kitchen.

He coughs roughly a few times,making me look out towards him.

"Do you want some water?" I ask casually as I pour the skittles back into its bag.

"No." He says strongly and I look at the back of his head.

"Okay," I reply lightly.

He's still very gaunt, and hasn't been very active due to the chemo. His hair is starting to fall out. I try not to mention it or make it obvious, but I just really hate seeing him like this.

I grab two waters from the fridge before returning to my seat on the couch besides him.

"Here," I say explicitly, motioning the water bottle to him.

He glares.

"I don't need it," he repeats.

"After all that 'rancid' candy you chewed,you should have something to wash it down," I say and nod.

He takes the water slowly and uncaps the lid,before drinking slowly.

I try not to watch but his shaky hand and slow intake of the water makes me feel upset. After he's satisfied, he clears his throat and gives a light smile at me.

"Thank you,very much."

I nod.

"Of course."

"I had fun today. You really know how to entertain,"

I give a light smile.

"Well, I know you must be bored,being you can't do anything due to your therapy. I thought I'd bring the party to you."

He laughs weakly.

"Board games and candy challenges. Your parties are ace." He replies sarcastically.

"Ha ha," I replied dryly.

"It would've been a party had you stripped and brought some alcohol." He smirks.

"Okay, not in your state," I laugh and he stares at me with a small smile.

"Hey,I actually have a surprise for you." He starts and sits up, taking a deep breath.

I outstretch my hand to help but he pushes it away. I look away as he sits upright and gets himself together again.

"I have been thinking how lonely you must feel,being here without anyone but myself," he starts and my heart thumps.

Did he get a dog? Ohmygod.

"...you've been helping me out a lot and making me happy. I just thought I'd make you feel that way,too."

I am now very interested. What could he have done?

"Jennifer-" he calls out, resulting in Jennifer to appear almost out of thin air.

"Is the surprise ready,yet?" He asks carefully.

She beams and looks at me excitedly.

"Oh,yessir. We should start making our way there now!" She speaks happily.