40

That quote on the side tho...has Niall and Amber written all over it ♡

*****

"You're slow," he says simply and I roll my eyes.

"You're fast," I counter and he smiles.

"You have to learn how to keep pace; always be ready for the unexpected.Your enemy wont wait for you to go faster or slower;" He states and unexpectedly turns around and pushes me to the ground.

"NIALL-" I shout and stand up again dusting off my backside.

"-and never loose focus,or you will definitely be killed."

He walks back across to his spot and I growl lowly.

Our gym was empty except for us;Niall thought I was slacking off on workouts both physically and mentally.

I watch him walk and come up with a brash but brilliant idea.

I take a deep breath,preparing for the worst,and then quickly launch myself onto his back,holding on,trying to get him to lose balance.

He quickly response,and throws me off of him and onto the mats below us.

I regain quickly and watch as he runs towards me.

I stand and block off his many attempts to hit me.

I duck and hit him in his abs area and smile.

"You can always ask to touch babe," he says out of breath,bringing his hands up to his face.

I do the same and shake my head.

"Like I would ever want to," I spit and quickly punch him in his gut,to which he just rolls his eyes.

"You're so weak," he laughs and I growl.

"No! If anyone here is weak,its definitely you," I retort with a smirk.

"Give me a break,babe.I'm far from weak,"

I nod slightly,laughing lowly.

"If you think so honey,"

"Don't call me that-" he says and goes to punch,but I evade just in time.

"You're completely soft," I start and feel something in my chest.

"-soft enough to kiss me-" I say and push him.

He stumbles back and looks bewildered.

"-weak enough to put my safety above yours." I spit.

He puts his hands down and steps closer.

"Cut it out," he says sternly and I roll my eyes.

"Niall you're the weakest chain here.Face it." I say fiercely,feeling a newfound sense of bravery.

He nods with a shocked face.

"Im weak?Really?" He asks almost questioning himself in a joking way.

"Alright then.I'm weak,so gimme all you got-" he motions for me to hit him and I've never had a opportunity open like this,and it scared me actaully.

Made me nervous.

I sigh and move forward to only have him block off my hits,and in 2 seconds, I'm on my back with his arm on my stomach.

I closed my eyes for a second because what the fuck,

"Try again," he whispers harshly and doesnt even help me as he jumps up.

I groan,but listen.

I stand and go for a hit,when he hits me in my stomach.

I doubled over and gasped.

I quickly learned how to stay calm,because if you dont,nerves kick in,and you panic-resulting in more pain and less breath.

"Amber?!Shit-Fuck-I didnt mean it,are you okay?!" He shouts and goes to grab me,but I was way passed pissed.

I stood up and did the thing I wanted to do most;

I hit him.

-

We were all gathered in the kitchen.

Niall sat on the counter with a bag of frozen corn to his eye and a bag of peas to his crotch in which I kneed him in.

Zayn spoke to Niall lowly as he stared at me with his good eye.

Liam and Amy sat me down in a chair on the opposite side of the kitchen and made me put an iced gel pack on my abdominal area in which fuckboy Niall punched me in.

We literally had a staring contest.

We're both stubborn,so no one was backing out anytime soon.

"I cant belive you fucking punched me in the eye-" He says hotly and I roll my eyes.

"I cant believe you threw me on the ground and punched me-"

"-you threw her on the ground?" Liam interjects with wide eyes.

"We were practicin'-" Niall shouts and I scoff.

"You know what? Yeah.We were practicing.Exactly why I punched your ass in the damn eye." I seethe and that causes everyone to get loud,and for Liam to interject once again.

"Cut it out! Whats done is done and thats it."

I sigh and Niall rolls his eye and I bite my lip to keep from laughing.

"Lemme see now,Horan-" Zayn says and grabs Nialls hand to remove the bag from his eye.

When he does,his eye is a dark purple blue.

I grimace.

Zayn widens his eyes but looks away.

"What? What does it look like?"Niall asks loudly.

"Can't even notice." Zayn says casually,lieing through his teeth.

This makes me laugh,but quickly I quiet down when Niall glares at me.

At least I got what I wanted in.

*****

Yaaa,so hey guys! Finally updated and hope you enjoyed it. I know its been such a long time and all but I want to start talking to you guys! I feel like I'm a recluse with you all,and thats not what I want at all! You all are so supportive and it makes me happy that you's care about my work :)

So,

What's your favorite song atm? :)

Love yous ! xx

-Amber ♡