41

I awoke in a sudden lack of breath,sweat beading my forehead.

All I could think of was Louis.

Where did he go?

How could he just leave like that?

Without a single word?

I try to calm down as I look over at Niall.

His blonde hair twisted in all directions,a light snore emitting from his mouth.

I quietly make my way out of the room and out to the kitchen.

In just my underware and a baggy t-shirt,I grab a glass and fill it with water.

I sigh at my lack of sleep and close my eyes.

I turn swiftly when I hear someone enter the kitchen.

Niall's pale frame goes to the fridge and pulls out a water bottle with sleep in his face.

He blinks a few times,trying to adjust to the light.

"I felt you weren't in bed," he speaks thickly,his voice raspy and laced with sleep.

My heart jumps in my chest-he noticed I wasnt there.

"I cant sleep," I say softly and sigh again.

He looks at me for a little while,but then trails his energy on opening the water bottle.

"Is it Louis?" He asks after a while.

I nod slowly.

"I just cant...and knowing that Harry is tracking us-what if he got Lou or something?I'm just a mess..." I say and sip my water.

Niall leans on the counter,his naked torso catching my eye as I scan his many tattoos as I always do.

"He's alright.Dont kill yourself over it.He'll be back."

"But what if he's not?"

"He will."

I shake my head and throw my water in the sink,returning my glass to the cupboard.

"I need air," I say as I walk past him.

He catches my arm though,preventing me from going any further.

"Come to bed," he whispers softly and it made my cheeks redden.

Uhm.

He smirks at my obvious reaction but doesn't comment.

I don't know,it was different-

I've seen Niall naked yeah and we've done things but its never the same each time.

He's bipolar,in a sense of being with me.

Its the constant flower petal picking of:

He loves me

He love me not

He loves me

He loves me not

And its confusing at times.

I say confusing because its a good thing to say when people ask whats going on between us.

We both know though.

He was like the start to a never ending race,and I was the trophy he never thought he'd recieve.

As odd as it may sound,we knew this,and we accepted it.

****

"I've found a trace of Louis," Zayn exclaims the next morning,throwing a folder on the table in front of us.

My hands grab the folder before thinking and my eyes water at the contents inside.

From fear,yes.

Surprise,of course.

Louis eyes still shined,he wore a striped t-shirt and tan shorts,a beer in his hands.

He looked like he was someplace hot,someplace south.

"Ni-" I start but he snatches the information from my hands and walks away.

I stand with a growl,following him.

"Niall,give it back-" I shout and try to fight him for the pictures as he fends me off without a struggle.

"Shit-" he whispers suddenly and my eyes dart to his.

"What?"

He keeps his eyes glued to the picture and storms back to the kitchen where the guys are.

"Shit,guys we have a problem-" Niall groans.

I run into the kitchen and slam into Niall in which he glares over.

"What happened? " Liam says,standing.

"Louis," Niall starts and throws the pictures on the table.

"-he's gone rogue."

I gasped and shake my head.

"He'd never do that! No,not to me-" I croak and Niall looks at me seriously.

"This isnt all about you,cut it out,Amber.We need to get this sorted out.Go find Amy."

"No.Im not leaving-"

"GO-" he exclaims,making me jump.

My eyes water as I storm out of the kitchen and down to the basement.

There was no way Louis could be a traitor.

No way.

Amy laid on the long couch downstairs and I couldn't help but cry my eyes out when I saw her,resulting in much needed girl time.

-

"So what do we do? Louis is in Morocco with Styles,how do we even approach that?" Liam asks confusedly.

I shake my head.

"Why are they even together in Morrocco,is the real question?" Zayn exclaims.

Niall sits in his chair,his arms crossed,and his lips in a thin line.

"Theres no way that Louis didnt tell Styles where we were and our plans.He knew fucking everything-" Niall fumes and stands swiftly,making his chair fall back.

I jump at the sound of the chair having contact with the floor and take a deep breath.

"We need to leave-" Niall says hurriedly.

I stand then and am truly baffled.

"Are you joking? We just got here-"

"Im not risking anything,we leave in an hour."

"Niall-" I say forcefully and he turns.

Everyone has ran off to pack and we are alone.

"We.Just.Got.Here." I say unevenly,my emotions getting the best of me.

"Amber,you need to put your emotions aside right now.The main thing right now is the safety of the group.Now lets go."

He walks off and leaves me alone in the hallway.

How did I even end up here,at this moment?

What was I going to do?

Who was I becoming?

I answered my question as I made my way to my room to pack for our journey.

****

Hope you all enjoyed that chapter,I'm super tired and wished it was Friday,lol.Whats your favorite book? :) xx