44

A/N:

Crying; look at that cartoon Namber drawing omg ♡ Do you guys ship Namber? Hmmm.

****

"That,is none of your goddamn buisness," Harry growls as we stop in front of a large estate.

Its on the beach,and has a very summery feel to it.

We are escorted out of the limo and follow behind Louis and Harry.

We enter the place and immediately go out back where we sit on the large patio area.

A woman brings us some drinks,as Harry takds his hat off and pushes his hair back.

Louis stirs the straw in his glass repeatedly in an awkward manner.

I dont touch my glass,either does Niall.

"So what have you been up to lately?" Harry asks happily.

I glare at him and he chuckles.

"Let me rephrase that,"

He leans in.

"What has he been up to lately?" He whispers to me and motions towards Niall.

He claps his hands.

"You see,I know about your plans,and what you want.I was surprised to see you all here in the lovely city of Morocco.But not too surprised,"

He sips his drink and sighs.

"I was expecting you guys one time or another."

"You keep acting ballsy and tough but you never say exactly what you want,what do you want?" I spit venomously.

He tsks his teeth and smiles,tapping Louis' knee gingerly.

"I want Horan to be absolutely gutted,I want him to no longer want to live.I want him out.I also," he nods as if he's thinking about his answer

"I also want you,you beautiful girl." He smiles broadly and I grab Niall's knee.

Niall leans into the table with anger and stares at Styles' mock expression.

"You've got it all.You're smart,sarcastic,beautiful,and bad.But you're one of the most innocent bad girls I've ever laid my eyes on.I need that," he states and I shake my head.

"You don't.What do you even need me for? You have Louis-" I say but am immediately cut off.

"-Louis is great and all.You on the other hand though,can be a great deal of service for me.In;many,many,possible ways," he purrs and I turn my face to keep from vomiting.

Niall stands and I immediately grab his arm forcefully.

"Say it again you fucking bastard-" He exclaims and I just want to drown myself.

Harry waves off the coming security with a curt nod and smile and sighs.

"You can leave,I wouldn't want to keep you from the rest of your group,whom are probably worried and wondering where you both could be." He says with a smile,standing.

"I hope to see you really soon,I'll be waiting patiently," Harry grabs my hand and I tense at his touch.

He raises my hand to his lips,giving the top of my hand a slow kiss.

He looks up at me with a smirk,his eyes a vibrant green.

"Untill then,my love."

He turns on his heels and walks in the opposite direction with Louis and his guard.

After all this time,I didn't notice I was holding my breath,and so I gasped for air in the most abnormal way.

***
A/N:

This book will be split in two parts.

Part one

Part two

Simple :)

Part two will start next chapter and all.

Harry turns 21 tomorrow and I'm so freaking emotional omg who remembers fetus harry with his curls and dimples and blazers and his cat obsession and oh the carrot days we shall remember ♡

Please vote,share,and comment loves!

Love you all :) xx