Epilouge : 2

Niall's P.O.V

"What the fuck what the fuck whAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!" I shout in panic on the phone with Marina.

"Grab the baby bag and Collin and bring him to the car. Make sure everything is ready before you bring Amber to the car-" She speaks calmly.

"Im on my way now,Niall. Just calm down-"

I'm shoving the baby bag at Collin,telling him to run to the car and get in.

"Alright,alright-" I speak quickly,running my hand through my hair.

Amber gives a sharp intake of breath,then begins to scream. I look at her and pull my hair.

What the hell do I do?!

"STOP SCREAMING GODDAMIT!" I shout and she yells at me, "FUCK YOU!"

"NIALL!-" Marina shouts in my ear and I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

"Take her to the car asap. How far apart are her contractions?"

"Her what?" I gasp and she groans.

"JUST GET TO THE HOSPITAL."

-

"YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU BASTARD!" She screams and I have to look at her seriously.

"I wasn't the only one involved!" I exclaim and she screams.

Marina is waiting outside along with Collin,as I'm gaining my one way ticket to hell right now.

"Okay,Mrs.Horan-"

"-jUST GET HER OUT!" She yells and the doctor gives a tight smile.

"Mrs.Horan,on the count of three,push as hard as you can,okay?"

"1,2-"

I can't take this,this is unlike anything I've ever been involved in. This is worse than prison,worse than any fight or kill. This is more worse than anything I ever did.

"Oh-Almost there!-" the nurse shouts and my hand is numb.

I let out a low squeak that makes Amber's face whip to mine.

"Did you just squeak?!" She exclaims and I gulp as she pushes again,giving an agonizing scream.

I think I'm going to pass out and throw up at the same time. I can handle blood and killing people (sick,I know,but its true), but I couldn't handle this in this sense. Hell no.

"One more push!" The nurse cheers and I have to press my forehead to our interlaced hands. Oi, I'm going to be sick...

Then something happened. Something extroadinary. A little scream erupted through the thick atmosphere. I lifted my forehead,not turning to the sound. Just letting the realization hit me.

Thats my daughter.

"Happy Birthday," the doctors sing warmly and I couldn't stop my tears from flowing.

That's my little girl.

That's my daughter.

-

"Go then! Leave!" She shouts at me and I ball my fists up,holding in my anger.I don't answer her back,I'm just trying to stay calm.